"You're not as nice as my Daddy"

 


Last night was one of the famous Private Playground parties. Zach, the sweet boy whom I had the pleasure of sodomizing at the bath house a few weeks ago, showed up, and spent the evening boying for me. That's a word, right? To be someone's boy? Anyway - he was my boy. He followed me around (well, he kind of had to - I led him around by his balls); he sucked my cock; he let me mark his beautiful pale flesh with handprints and bite marks. He let me put the smell of my musk all over his face, so that any other guy he kissed would taste me on his lips. And he let me practice making angel wings. I'm getting the hang of it - I'm hoping that I'll get a chance to have the filmmaker who runs the parties to get some video of it one of these days. He colors up so pretty, and he takes the pain so beautifully. This picture isn't fresh - the play space isn't brightly lit, so we walked into a different room, and we didn't get there while the marks were still livid, but you can see where the "feathers" on his shoulders fan out. When they were fresh, you could see the phalanges in my fingers. 

There were several other guys that I played with. They were fun, more or less - but I was a little off my game, a little in my head and not quite as intense as I wish I had been. I know this kind of thing comes and goes (badum-ching...) and when I realize that it's just not my night, I try to relax and enjoy it as it is. 

One of the best encounters, was a guy I'll call Puppy. I've been to his house for a sex party once - he lives with his big top Daddy husband in a sleek modern apartment with a fully-equipped garage dungeon. There's a very large crate and a dog bowl under the kitchen table. They don't own a canine. When I run into him tonight, he's in a sling, wearing a sideless shirt and a jockstrap, getting fucked. He smiles when he sees me, and I give him a kiss. I sniff his pits, and rub my face in them, then rub his face in mine. I know the top who's pounding his ass, and smile at him, too, rubbing his chest and pinching his nipples as he bangs away. This isn't the kind of fuck where he's in a hurry; it doesn't seem like he's about to cum, there's not an urgency to it, it's just very pleasant to fuck Puppy, and they're both enjoying it. I've fisted Puppy before, and I know he can take it, so I reach down and cup my fingers up under his balls, and put two and then three fingers into him alongside the top's cock. His eyes roll back and a grin suffuses his face and he arches his body and moans with the sensation. I start to pull up, curling my fingers and thrusting against his prostate, looking him in the eye as I stretch his hole. After a while, it gets a little intense for him, and he looks at me with a furrowed brow and says, "You're not as nice as my Daddy." We all laugh. The top offers me a turn at the business end of the sling. 

I take over the fucking, and it is indeed very pleasant to fuck Puppy. I have Zach give us both some poppers; I've given him custody of the little brown bottle because I have slippery hands and also because I like him having a task to do to please me. He holds the bottle under my nose and presses one nostril and then the other; he closes and shakes the bottle and then does the same for Puppy. Zach is a very good and obedient boy. Puppy is loosened up and well lubricated, but riiight at the edge of where I can reach is his second hole, and I keep punching it with the head of my cock. He seems unsure whether this is delightful or painful; it seems like it is one and then the other by turns, and like he's not sure until the stroke lands up inside him, whether each stroke is going to feel awesome or agonizing. He explains that he's had some back issues and has to be careful, and I try to moderate my swings so that I don't cause him discomfort in a nonsexual way. I smack his nuts a little, just to make sure he knows that I'm plenty happy to cause him discomfort in a sexual way. I reach into his mouth, and my GOD, he's good. He swirls his tongue around my fingers, and practically swallows my hand; I can feel his epiglottis and the muscular back of his tongue, and he's totally unfazed. I can feel him breathing right around my fingers. For quite a while, I have the middle three fingers of my right hand inside his throat and the thumb and little finger grasping him firmly by the jaw. I use that grip to swing him back and forth in the sling - I'm touching him only with that hand and my cock. I've never moved anybody quite so much by just gripping his jaw; it's a powerful and bizarre sensation, and the whole time he's gently massaging my fingers with his throat. I'm a very happy man. 

He gets a little worn out, and needs a break, so we get him out of the sling and over to a couch, and I send Zach to go get him a drink of water. Zach manages to make it all the way back to us with the tiny paper cup, but spills a little right at the end and we laugh. He has a drink and a rest, and then he asks me if I fist. I tell him that just last week, I fisted a guy while I was also reaching into his throat like I had just been doing, and it was an amazing sensation; he asks if we can do that. I agree that it sounds like fun, and we go look for a place. 

We end up on a padded platform bed with rubber play sheets. I start working his hole more and more open, stretching him by degrees until I can get my hand fully in him. I take turns with fucking him and then having him suck my dick, giving his hole a chance to rest between stretches, but I keep coming back until he's fully opened up and I can make my fist inside. He rides my fist for a while, but it's too intense for him to take it for long, and I return to fucking him. I put my hands on his carotids and push just a little; I ask if that's OK. He nods and says uh-huh, and I press. He drops, unconscious. I hold him up for a second, and then drop him on his chest and face on the bed, fully out. I spank his ass once hard on each cheek, waking him up with his ass full of my cock, like a BDSM version of Sleeping Beauty. We fuck some more, and then he wants to get up and move to sit on a couch. 

Later, sitting on the couch, he tells a companion that my cock is sneaky... I have on a thick rubber cockring, and it looks like it's only this long (he's demonstrating holding my dick and pointing) but then there's another two inches back here (showing where the ring hides the part of my cock behind the balls) and he just keeps shoving it in... I tell him that he knows that's why he likes me, is I keep shoving it into him. 

The next day, I have a conversation with Puppy's Daddy. I try to check in with the partner in Dom/sub relationships like this, just to stay connected and make sure he's in the loop and everybody's OK. I always strive to be as consent-based as possible, and during the conversation with Daddy, he makes me aware that I should have had more of a discussion about what I was doing before I knocked Puppy out, that it triggered Puppy and upset him. For that, I am sorry. Puppy seemed willing in the moment, and I did get what I understood to be clear and enthusiastic consent, and when I asked him if he was OK afterward and if he enjoyed it, he said he did... but I should have asked him without my dick in his ass. So, I'll own that although I thought it was hot in the moment, I could have negotiated that with more finesse and consideration, and I'll try to be more thoughtful and less dick-driven the next time that kind of play comes to mind. I appreciate you both, Puppy and Puppy's Daddy, and thank you for letting me enjoy playing with you and letting me know when I need to do better. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Czech'ing in