Uncle Bubba

I check in, get my room key, and when I get to the room, it's got dirty towels on the bed. I like the room, so instead of having them switch me to another room, I wait for the guy who makes the rooms up to change the sheets, wipe down the surfaces, mop the floor. The guys are HUNGRY tonight - I'm standing in the hallway, far enough away that I'm not hovering over him as he works, but close enough that I can see when he's done, and there are two guys coming on to me as I'm standing here in the hallway, fully dressed, holding my backpack. I figure, what the hell, and I unzip my pants and pull my cock out. One of the guys is a lean, muscular guy around forty; he's got a shaved head, pale skin with dark hair on his chest and crotch but not much on the rest of him. He's really, really keen, and I shove it into his mouth again and again. The other guy is a muscular handsome Asian man, lean with a big chest; he sucks my dick, but also keeps grabbing my ass. I'm not sure if he thinks he's going to fuck me, and I'm not in the mood for that right now. 

The cleaning guy finally gets finished with the room, and I invite the two guys to join me. I open the door, put my stuff down, and undress. It's kind of fun - I've got these two hungry cocksuckers going after any exposed flesh that appears as I undress; I take off my shirt, and my nipples get sucked and chewed; I take off my pants, and the bald-headed guy sucks my cock while the Asian guy licks my asshole. He's really good at it, too - not penetrating, but thoroughly swabbing my sphincter with his tongue, even as I'm moving around and getting things situated. It's a little funny, but also really hot. I'm glad that I know it's nice and clean. I stand on the bed, and go back and forth, putting my cock into one mouth after another. The Asian guy is keen, but I keep hitting his teeth - it's not his fault, it's the way I'm pushing into his mouth. The shaved-headed guy asks if it can be just the two of us, and I tell the other guy that he's really hot, but I have to let him go for now. He takes it gracefully, and I close the door behind him. 

I stand beside the bed, with him seated on the bed in front of me, his legs on either side of me. He tells me that he likes role play, and I ask him what kind - he starts listing off coach and athlete, daddy and boy... I stop him, and ask if he wants Daddy and boy, or father and son. He isn't sure of the difference, so I explain - Daddy/boy is a dynamic of gay men, where there are definitely dominant Daddy and submissive boy roles, but there's no hint of incest. Father/son is incest play - and sometimes it's rapey/creepy, a father touching his son against his will, and I don't like that kind, but sometimes it's a loving, supportive kind of thing, where an older family member introduces a younger family member to gay sex, and shows him about how best to enjoy his body. He kind of melts, and says, "That. That is what I want." And so that's what we do. It takes me a second to figure it out... he's kind of anxiously stroking his cock, looking up at me, trying to figure out what I'm doing. I tell him to keep doing what he's doing, and step out of the room for a second. I compose myself - kind of getting myself into character - and then open the door and "discover" my nephew Johnny masturbating. 

For clarification, here's the Cliff's notes version of our little incestuous imaginary family. I kind of made it up as I went along, but this is how it worked out. There are four of us Delaney boys; John Junior is the oldest, and he's the father of my frisky little playmate, Johnny, who's actually John Delaney III. I'm second; I'm Robert, but everybody calls me Bobby, and it got shifted to Bubba. All the kids call me Uncle Bubba, which tickles me, and I like the way it sounds. I get more of an accent when I'm Uncle Bubba. I get kinkier, too. Then there's my little brother Steve, who's sweet and shy and country and married to the nicest girl I ever met - and you'd think he was totally straight until you see him with his knees up on my shoulders saying "Fuck me, Bubba, fuck me hard!" And the baby, Daniel, our little brother Dan who got into all this hippy-dippy shit and moved out to California where he does sound design for a film studio, and he eats mostly vegetarian, and he's gay but he's not kinky like me. He thinks I'm way too rough, he wants everybody to get along and he winces and makes this hissing noise between his teeth whenever I smack ass. So... got that? I'm Uncle Bubba... this random stranger I've just met is Johnny. And I've just walked in and discovered him masturbating. 

"Hey, Johnny. You know... you don't have to stop. You don't ever have to hide that kind of thing around me. Hell... I'll show you a thing or two, if you want." He says "Yes, sir." He's a good boy, our Johnny. I put a hand on his knee. "You know, your dad and your uncles and I, we always played around when we were growing up. We still do, sometimes. When we go camping, or when we're out at Grandpa's place, we'll spend some special time together. It's a natural thing with men. Your dad and your uncle Steve both went on and married women, and your uncle Dan is in some poly-amory-whatever thing with half a dozen weirdos in Sacramento... but me, I married your Uncle Fred, but I'm still a wild kinky fucker, and I like to play around. Do you want me to show you some things about your body?" 

He nods, his eyes wide. He's really getting into the role play. I lay down some ground rules really quickly. I explain a bunch of things to him in rapid-fire, demonstrating with my hands as I talk: "If you need me to slow down or check in, rub my body like this. If you need me to STOP, tap my body like this, and I will pull out of/off of you and check and see what's wrong, and see if we can keep going or if it's time to stop for the night. If you are in pain or something is uncomfortable, and you think that I don't know, TELL ME. I want to be very deliberate about anything I do that causes you pain or discomfort... if I want you to hurt, you'll know. If you feel like the circulation is cut off to your leg, or your arm is twisted at a bad angle, or whatever, let me know; I don't want to hurt you accidentally. Your Uncle Bubba is into some KINKY shit, and I know it can be a lot to handle. If you want to take your riding lessons with your Uncle Steve instead, that's perfectly fine; not everybody is into the things I'm into. They're GOOD things, and I really enjoy them - but they're definitely on the wild side of the mild-to-wild scale. So... are you with me, Johnny?" He nods; he's with me. 

"Lay back. The first thing I want you to learn, is how to REALLY suck dick. I want you to learn how to open your throat and let me fuck it. First, I'm gonna show you how it works." I push him down onto the bed, and start sucking his cock. I push down until it goes into my throat, working back and forth until I gag a little. I pull up, and spit the slime into my hand. I show him, and explain how the gagging makes the throat slime, and it's the best lube for fucking ass, for slicking up your nuts... for pretty much anything you want to do with sex. It's THE BEST. "So... you think you can do that for me?" And then I trade places with him, and show him how to do it like I want it. I reach my hand into his mouth, and tell him about the parts of his mouth and his throat - where the spot on the back of his tongue will make him gag, where his epiglottis is, where I can stop him breathing by pressing with my finger or my cock.  

"I have kind of a fetish for my handprint on my boys' asses. Can I spank your ass, one time, really hard?" He's a little hesitant, but agrees. The smack rings out loud and clear in the tiny room, leaving a brilliant bright print. I explain how I can still feel the tingle in my hand, and how I'll feel it the whole time I'm fucking him, and I know he'll feel it on his ass as well. I make him gag and then spit into my hand, and use the slimy spit to slick up his butthole. I press in, and rub his prostate. I massage it back and forth, then in a circle. His eyes roll back in his head.  I explain about the stretching that I do to the muscle of the sphincter, the "Butt Clock" that helps so much, and then more attention to his prostate. "Now, see, I can do this with my fingers, but I can also do this with my dick. It can make you feel really good. If I'm gonna get my dick into you, we're going to need some more good spit." I gag him again with my hand, make him spit, and rub it on his hole and my cock. I press slowly into him, rocking back and forth, letting him get used to me. He calls me Daddy, whimpering as he adjusts, and I remind him that I'm Uncle Bubba - his Daddy is my brother - and he can call me Daddy if he wants to, but I am going to do things to him that I wouldn't do to my own child. He says, "I'm worried that everybody's gonna find out." I chuckle and say, "Listen, Johnny... I found you HERE. I ran into you in a bathhouse jerking your dick... nothing that happens here, gets found out. You don't have to tell anybody, and I won't tell anybody you don't want me to. But all the men in our family will welcome you with open arms... and open pretty much everything else. You can be yourself with me, and with all of us." I'm telling him this as I'm slowly sawing my cock into him, taking his mind off of how I'm getting him stretched out, letting him get used to having his asshole opened up. 

I fuck. I fuck a lot. I fuck him on his back, regaling him with a story about how his Uncle Steve caught me and his Daddy, my big brother John, fucking in the hay loft one time, and we all ended up in a happy messy sweaty pile, and when our Daddy, his Grandpa, the man everyone calls Big John, came out to find out why we were late coming in, he spanked us and then fucked us one after another. It was partly a reprimand because we were supposed to be at the house at six for dinner, but it was mostly just because the sight of all that naked manflesh made Big John horny too, and he wanted his due. Other people call him Big John because he's tall, but WE call him Big John because he's got a monster cock; we always laugh to ourselves when we hear it from someone who has no idea. If they only knew. 

I break out of character for a second. I look at him and tell him, "The more I have started thinking of sex like stories... role play and kinky fun... the more often I find myself having this kind of amazingly hot sex. Isn't this awesome?" "Yeah it is!" "I'm glad you're having a good time too. This is SO FUN for me. Now... get back there so Uncle Bubba can fuck you some more."

I put him up on his hands and knees, and fuck him from behind. I can get in good and deep this way, and I put a spank on the other ass cheek. I don't ask this time. I've reached a point where a certain number of things are kind of pre-approved; I would ask before I picked up the belt or the paddle, but we've already had a discussion about where I can hit him and how. So I can surprise him with it. 

I tell him I want to see what he's learned, and if he can put it all together for me. I lie on my back, and direct him to go down on me. I hold his head, and fuck into his throat; he opens up nice and easy, and then gags nice and hard. I tell him to show me what I taught him about the prostate; he asks, "You mean... with your ass?" "Yes, I mean with my ass. Use that slick slime from your throat, and lube up my shitter, and see if you can find my prostate. I showed you how I like it; see if you can remember how I did it." So he does that. And I hold him by the skull and fuck into his throat as he does. He tells me he really wants my cum in his hole; I tell him I really want it down his throat. I'm the boss, but I'm willing to compromise - if he'll swallow at least some of it, I'll let him ride out the rest of it. We work back and forth, me fucking his throat, him massaging my prostate, me taking occasional turns jerking my cock, and then I'm cumming - and we do exactly as planned. I shove it all the way down his throat until I feel some of it shoot into him, and then I let him come off of it and swing around to ride my cock as I squirt and tremble out the rest of my orgasm. It's a good one, although not quite as pyrotechnic as some; I've been focusing my attention so much on keeping up the role play, I haven't focused as much on my own body, and so I haven't developed the sensations as fully. 

When the shaking subsides, he asks me to fuck him gentle and sweet. I lie behind him and do that, kissing his neck and spooning him. It builds up from a gentle rocking to a frenzied pounding over time. I lay him on his back, and he strokes his cock as I play with his ass, then I move my hand up to grip his throat. I choke him, but in the superficial way around the base of his jaw that makes the blood rush to his face and his lips swell up - he jerks his cock until it splatters cum all up his chest and on my arm. 

I smack little Johnny on the ass, and tell him that Uncle Bubba needs a break and a shower now. He leaves, and I tidy up the bed a little and then drink some water, vape some more THC, wander down the hall, shower off - the usual rest-and-reset routine. I've been Uncle Bubba for most of two hours; I'm ready to be someone else.

In the maze, I see Johnny again, standing smiling at me in one of the little curtained cubicles. I reach out and rub his chest fur and smile... and realize it's not him. It's a very similar looking guy, and once my eyes have adjusted to the very dim light, I can see the differences. He also seems game, however, so I keep rubbing, and he rubs back, and I step into his little nook. I introduce myself; his name is Star. I realize this is the lean muscle guy I had seen leaving a different part of the maze after a delightfully noisy encounter with a big handsome bear - I had listened to them through the curtain, enjoying hearing them grunting and smacking their way through a noisy pair of almost-simultaneous orgasms. He leans down, and then kneels down, and sucks me. He gets me really hard, working with a little throat but a lot of suction, and then stands and quickly mounts my cock. Getting fucked is clearly what he's in the mood for. I am perfectly happy to oblige; he's got an amazingly good ass. I fuck him there, in the little dark cubicle. The curtain is open, and guys watch, but I discourage a couple of offers from helpful roaming hands. 

I tell him that at first I had thought he was the other guy - how they have a similar build and the shaved head - and about role-playing Uncle Bubba. He eventually asks for a break, and I go into the same internal dialog as I did with the guy a few weeks ago [see: Fucking Through] where I think I probably talked too much and he didn't feel like I was fully engaged... but I realize that it's also entirely possible that I've been fucking him hard in the ass for a long time, and I just heard him cum really intensely with the bear guy, and I just came really hard with my sweet obedient little role play nephew... so maybe he really does just need a pause. Whatever the situation is, we break and walk away. 

Another round of shower and wandering. In the steam room, there's this big handsome guy - he looks like a former college football player, or maybe the guy who did shot-put in track and field. He's muscular, but he's more rounded than cut, and he's got a friendly happy smile that looks like life treats him well. He's sitting on the top bench, and I watch a couple of guys give him, quite frankly, what appears to be mediocre head. The most recent supplicant backs away, and he gestures to me. Hell, yeah, I can suck that dick. It's a really nice one, too; it's not much longer than mine, but nice and thick, and I take it to the root into my throat, displaying all the clever tricks I've learned. I swab it with my tongue; I gag, spitting slime down his shaft and rubbing it on his balls and his inner thighs; he shifts his hips slightly so I can massage the pucker of his asshole with my fingers. I slide one inside, and he lets me do that for a bit, but then he tells me to just play with it outside, not inside. I'm OK with this. I work over his cock for probably fifteen minutes. He feels like he gets close a few times, but he seems to be enjoying edging - he'll shift or stop me when he's getting really hard and it feels like his balls are drawing up, and then we'll go again. It's a lot of fun. After a while of this, I get worn out with the heat, and I tell him so - I'd be happy to take this somewhere less intensely hot, if he's interested, but I can't keep going in the steam. He tells me maybe he will later. I can sympathize - you have to pace yourself, if you're going to be here for a while. I step back, and go out to shower and walk around. 

I go into the dry sauna and sit down in the back. It always takes a minute for my eyes to adjust to where I can resolve faces, and the guy straight across from me slowly clarifies into Star. He's stroking his cock, and I stroke mine. We're both sitting with our legs spread facing each other in the back of the room, and I look at him as I get harder. I think, it would be really awesome if we had some boy here to suck both our cocks, or to kneel on hands and knees between us so I could fuck his face while Star fucks his ass or vice versa. But after a while, I decide to stand up and take the couple of steps to stand in front of him, slow-stroking my hard cock a few inches from his face, a physical invitation. He reaches up and takes hold of it, and I rub the short-clippered hair on the back of his head. He sucks. I say, "Can I fuck you in the butt some more?" He keeps sucking... almost as if he's having difficulty deciding whether the fuck is a desirable option, but eventually he does pull back and then turn around in a hands-and-knees pose on the bench and presents his ass to me. I enter and fuck him, slow at first but then deep and hard. He stands up, leaning his hands on the wall to brace himself as I pull his hips back into mine for maximum depth on the in-stroke. The slapping of my body hitting his is loud in the little room. There are a couple of guys here watching and stroking their dicks, but it's otherwise empty. Eventually I reach the peak, and I loudly groan and kind of lose my rhythm and the composure of my strokes as I ejaculate into him. It's a good one, deep inside him, and I can feel and hear the squelching of the load as I fuck the last of it out of my cock and into his guts. 

Another round of rinse and reset. I run into the big handsome guy from the steam room, but in the sauna this time, and I give him some more enthusiastic throat, but he is still in the mode of enjoying getting his dick sucked and doesn't want to get off or do anything else, so I eventually leave him there again. I do like playing in the hot rooms, but most of the time the temperature becomes an issue for me - the physical exertion of sex, especially if I'm the one doing all the moving, makes me overheat. When I feel my face becoming hot and tight and my heart rate increasing, I have to go. 

And one more shower. On my way back to my room to head out, I run into a handsome Latino bear cub. He smiles at me, and I rub his furry chest and belly. He's tall, a little bit taller than me, and probably somewhere in his early thirties. He takes hold of my cock and strokes it, and it comes to life in his hand. I'm not sure if it has any more play left in it after all the adventures, but I figure it's worth a try. He leans down and sucks it, and yup, there's some definite possibilities here... so I invite him to walk the six or seven feet to my room. His name is Peter but I'll bet his Mama calls him Pedro; he's got a little bit of beard on an open, cheerful face, and a furry body that I enjoy touching. I close the door, and push down on his shoulders so that he kneels. He sucks me, and I push my cock into his throat, and he takes it. I ask him if he's done this before - he hasn't. I smile broadly. I love being the first for guys - opening up their throats, teaching them this new thing. I reach down and show him the stuff that my cock is pulling out of his throat, and his eyes light up - I say, "You know what this is?" and he says, "Slime!" He's seen it in porn, but hasn't ever experienced it in person. I explain about how awesome it is, and I use my hand to gag him a little and make him spit it into my hand, then rub it on his asshole... and then I learn that he's not ready for that particular play. He doesn't stop me, he doesn't say anything, but my finger comes back messy. I'm not stressed about this; I didn't ask him first, and I fully recognize that the asshole has a day job. I tell him we can't do that particular thing this evening, but if he'll hang out here for a second, I'll go wash my hands and we can pick back up and do other stuff. I don't really like leaving guys in my room, but he seems trustworthy, and all my actual valuables are locked in the office locker. So I go to the bathroom and wash my hands, and come back to the sweet obedient boy sitting where I left him, and we resume. We share some poppers, and I show him how I like to hit them with breathing them back and forth; we get really pleasantly dizzy and enjoy the feeling of how they enhance the sex. I lay him back suck his dick some, showing him how swallowing while the cock is in my throat feels amazing on his dick. He's not huge, but he's got a nice dick, big enough to enjoy the back of my throat. It's funny, but there's a distinct flavor - not of head cheese, but of nixtamalization, that corn-and-lime combination that is the cornerstone of the pre-Columbian diet of the Americas. I put him back on his knees and fuck his throat some more, holding his skull and making him gag until he shakes. I ask his permission, and put a spank on his ass. Eventually, my body is exhausted and my time is up, and I have to send him on his way and say goodnight. 




Comments

  1. Beautifully descriptive. I love bathhouse play. So much skin; so many adventures to be had. I can tell you're a good teacher of the newbies. Thanks for sharing your fun.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Czech'ing in