A Good Slobber Day
I'm going to upload the videos here, and let them do most of the storytelling. They're in order; there were several points where there's no camera rolling, but you see most of what happens.
I enjoy leaving in the awkward bits, the "could we rearrange this because my hip hurts" stuff, the human being-ness of humans having sex. There's a lot going on here. Who knows, maybe I'll ask AI for a synopsis. Wouldn't THAT be fun. "Claude, watch this video, and write a synopsis in the style of the rest of my blog." Yeah, FUCK THAT. I can respect situations where AI is being used to handle tedious repetitive searches and shit like that, but the things where it's making creative choices? No, thank you. We had... not quite a fight about it at work, but I had to tell one coworker that I'd kind of lost some respect for it being the source of writing. I feel like writing is art. I feel like communication, in all its complicated weirdness, its elaborate beauty, and its fucking frustrating incapacity, is a place where my spirit soars. I feel whole when I write. I don't want the computer doing that part for me. Because Thou Shalt Not Make Repetitive Generic Music. (this is a link to a YouTube video of dan le sac Vs Scroobius Pip).
I enjoy leaving in the awkward bits, the "could we rearrange this because my hip hurts" stuff, the human being-ness of humans having sex. There's a lot going on here. Who knows, maybe I'll ask AI for a synopsis. Wouldn't THAT be fun. "Claude, watch this video, and write a synopsis in the style of the rest of my blog." Yeah, FUCK THAT. I can respect situations where AI is being used to handle tedious repetitive searches and shit like that, but the things where it's making creative choices? No, thank you. We had... not quite a fight about it at work, but I had to tell one coworker that I'd kind of lost some respect for it being the source of writing. I feel like writing is art. I feel like communication, in all its complicated weirdness, its elaborate beauty, and its fucking frustrating incapacity, is a place where my spirit soars. I feel whole when I write. I don't want the computer doing that part for me. Because Thou Shalt Not Make Repetitive Generic Music. (this is a link to a YouTube video of dan le sac Vs Scroobius Pip).
Because you have to start somewhere, and foreskin stink doesn't last once you've sucked the dick really good... we start with some foreskin sniffing play. It's a thing we both enjoy. I have been making interesting new friends on x.
I'm hitting his upper incisors a little; I ask him to go get his Invisalign retainer. It takes the sharp out of sharp teeth. I've got a set that I got from my dentist for tooth whitening.
then we get to some spanking and butt play. FURRY butt play. Woof.
Comments
Post a Comment