Kinky Book Club

 So..... this is gonna be one of those where I dump a huge batch of files, and then write the intervening text as I have time. I just don't have enough hours in the day. So... the narrative pretty much is clear through the video, but here's a quick rundown: 
I text Bolder and meet him at the bath house. He and I have been talking - about him being my shadow with benefits some night when I'm out whoring around. He's read some of the things I've written - he's been in a post himself  [see also: Remarkable.] That Bolder... the one with the free-flowing and mucilaginous throat slime and the pert spankable ass. Yup.

So - to condense. I fuck his throat and talk about Kinky Book Club. I take him to the outdoor shower and piss down his throat. Then we run into this HOT handsome Bubba-type Daddy in the steam room, and take him back to my room, and much fuckery ensues, and then he goes his own way, and then we run into this HOT guy who does not want his story told, so I won't - and then another round with the Bubba, but with more buttfucking, and then we take turns throat-fucking El Mamador - which is AWESOME - and then we take a walk and then we are playing around in my room and this hot slim Asian guy comes and holds a camera for a while, as I'm showing off particular throat-fuckery tricks and Tantric fuck-magic stuff on Bolder's hairy body, and then I give the Asian guy some attention, and he tells me he's read the blog some, and he's been curious because he's never had a prostate orgasm - and I make sure that he has a really, really nice one or two. He's one of those guys where I'm not sure whether it's two, or one long multi-crested one. I love prostate orgasm, and you get a LOT of extra effects when you're doing the Tantric shit, and we definitely are. Then, Bolder works my ass and I jerk my dick until I'm shaking, although I don't shoot a lot. Sometimes that's the tradeoff - multiple peak experiences, but parts of my endurance wear out and I have trouble catching the right physiological buttons to ejaculate. Learning to separate orgasm from ejaculation, has its occasional challenges. 

So... without much more ado, I'm gonna start dropping videos in here. I'm having to edit some of them a lot, because I got the saturation way too high with the lights, and it's hard to see. It looks AWESOME in person, but for some reason the red in particular blows the video out. Reducing the saturation and upping the brightness makes it easier to see what's going on. So, some of these, you'll see in brilliant red and blue - the others have been desaturated. 






throat pissfuck







I love the lather in slow mo












































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BUFFER OVERFULL: Video dump