What are you, boy?

 WARNING: This entry has some race play. It's just in a couple of the videos, but it's definitely not light. It's a consensual game that I initiate when invited; it's edgy, it's intense, and it's DEFINITELY not everybody's cup of bitter brown stuff. If this brown stuff makes you bitter... please feel free to tell me all about your feelings. And I mean that both sarcastically and honestly - I would really love to hear from other BDSM folks how they feel about race play. I've heard a wide range of opinions. I've been guided in learning about this, by two beautiful Black submissive boys, who have pointed me to websites and video links and things to read. It's an entirely mental version of sex game, and the cognitive dissonance is like standing too close to an operating radial arm saw - like, if you slip and bump into something, you'll lose a limb. There's a sense of it being dangerous, of it being evil, of it being hot because it's wrong. It's ROLE PLAY. I am not racist in my own mind. I have struggled against the upbringing I had, because there was so much casual racism bandied around in workplaces, school, etc... my parents were fairly enlightened, but their parents... not so much. I've written about this before, but the entry "The Other Piggly Wiggly" hasn't gotten published yet because I'm still working out some kinks with the video. 

Because it's late and I'm tired, and I really want to jerk off and go to bed, I'm going to dump a few videos in here, and then go back and write as I have time. I have done that too often, lately - and not gotten the entries always fully fleshed out. But, some times, I have these LONG grand bursts of thought that turns into an entry several pages long - and so I'm just gonna let it be what it is. I do have a lot to say about this one, though, so it will probably be elaborated fairly soon. ALSO - I'm in the process of processing the videos; I have to make sure of the content, and go through and edit some things... and decide how much I want to show. So if you come back in half an hour, refresh your screen. 



This sweet boy I call Thiago. His Twitter (and, apparently, JustForFans, which I'm waiting on a link for) is @Kinky_Rican. He's a LOT of fun, and so sweet to look at. Especially as his eyes bug out when I stretch him open and deprive him of air... but that's getting ahead of myself. 


Part 2 of the same bit. I put the spit part on both of them, because the limit doesn't cut that close... but I like the spit part, and this way it gets included twice. 

I just ALMOST get my fist into him with spit alone, but we do need the lube. If I'd had somebody with a prolific fountain of a throat... like @BolderTheBear or Pup Bandit... so I could go back and forth... (I'm teasing, sweet boy. We'll do this again.) 


This, is intense. I'm quite often in him at both ends - making him gag on my hand, so that my dick feels the spasm working its way down the GI tract like lightning. It feels SO AWESOME. 


This next one has RACE PLAY. 


Just to be really clear - and it's quite clear within the video as well - this is consensual, mutually-agreed play. I'm very careful with that shit. But it makes him hot, and it makes me hot, and we had an awesome time. 

At the end of the previous video, you see us talking with the beautiful Black man who's walked up and kindly agreed to join in our little debauch - he's dark skinned, with a short natural haircut that in my mind always feels like lanolin, because of a friend's hair in college. I offer him a turn in Derek's throat. His friend says he shouldn't turn it down - and we turn off the camera and have some conversation that's none of your business, and then I turn the camera on and lay it on the little shelf, so that it gets the sound. I WISH you could see his face. FUCK it was both sweet and hot - like, he's exceptionally aroused, but he's experiencing the "Holy crap, this feels awesome" version that makes your eyebrows shoot up. Apparently he hasn't been deepthroated before, or at least not properly. I wish I'd taken the opportunity to show him my own gratitude. That hot photographer dude, if I run into you again, I'll TOTALLY suck your dick. You are fun to play with. 


Then, we go on to spanking and fucking Derek's ass, opening his hole with the Carlton Butt Clock (TM). 
Then, I fuck him some, then play with his ass some more... and then put him on his knees and put the Whitehead gag on him. I like taking any hot opportunity to show how these things work, because I see people misusing them sometimes or installing them upside down. 




This gets a little intense. Thiago fucks Derek, I choke him with my hand and dick, then I spank his hole, then I choke him out a little. In a nutshell. I really need to watch it and write thoughtfully, but this isn't the night. 









This next one, has RACE PLAY in it again. He says the word, once. 






This is Nick, @RawPersianPig. He's a lot of fun, too. It's been a fun night. He kind of helps me round out my evening. 




























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BUFFER OVERFULL: Video dump