Good Boy, Spit in the Bowl

This night... was a whole amusement park. Like, fun ride after fun ride. This is the kind of night I always want to have. I went home exhausted, completely wrung out... although looking back at the videos, I had to get off for the SIXTH time before I could sleep. Yeah. So... wow. And, this is going to be another one that I have to approach in stages. It is a LOT. 


So... Bolder (@BolderTheBear) met up with me to play - and to record some really specific content, because we're both turned on with the same bizarre shit. Deepthroat. Gagging. SLIME... he's a fucking mucus machine.

To start with - I've bought a new kinky thing to try. It's a cheap borescope - also known as an endoscope. This is the handyman's garage version, not the one the doctor puts up your butt - and it's got warnings showing DO NOT PUT IN MOUTH, and I think they were probably too embarrassed to make a cartoon of somebody sticking it in their butt... but stay tuned. Not today... but soon. Basically this time, I just played around with it, figuring out how to manage the lighting... but HOLY FUCK, you can see the epiglottis in one bit, you can see clearly the spasming of the esophagus in response to the pharyngeal (gag) reflex... and with just a tiny bit of imagination, you can picture what that feels like when he does it with my dick in his throat. Which is the reason I love holding my dick down a guy's throat - every time you hear one of these guys gag (and I should count up the gags in a post some time... it will not be a small number) - his throat is doing this inside. It's more subtle than the squeeze of a butthole, more like a grip from another guy's fingers wrapped around your index finger. Which is how my husband and I hold hands when we walk places, and I just squeezed my finger to see if that's the right description, and it made me think of that. We picked it up from A Man Called Ove. 


then I figure out that rubber-banding the camera to my finger, makes it easier to guide... and damn, just look. That little epiglottis is elusive and shy - you see it, but just for a moment. It's at the bottom of the valley formed by the tongue; it's a little red ridge of cartilage, it looks kind of like a scoop you'd use to get ice. It changes shape as it's deformed by its supporting musculature. I think practice and experimentation will yield better results later on. I cut the bit with the epiglottis, into a GIF - and I also love how you can see the motion of the tongue as he gags, too - so the meaty muscle that's pressing on my cock from below, when he gags, is doing this... and his throat is doing what it's doing here. Look at the bands of muscle constricting and spasming. It's fucking beautiful. I wish this thing recorded sound. 


 


After playing with the new toy just enough to get a brief feel for it... I know I want to fuck Bolder in the throat, and I need to piss... so we get started with my little agenda. I play with his mouth some, and then kneel him down and let him sniff and play with my cheesy dick. I've left it unwashed for two days - each day adding some fresh-whipped spermy precum, the result of that Tantric edging... and it smells FUCKING AWESOME. It's not stinky. It doesn't smell like BO. It's a tangy, slightly fishy smell, that's just natural Eau du Penis. I scoop some with my fingertips and rub it in his nostrils, working it into the nasal cartilage. It'll be with him for the rest of the night, at least. He sucks me, and then I alternate choking him with my cock and with my fingers, until he's spitting slime into the bowl I've brought for him to do exactly that. After several good spits, I upend the bowl, pouring it into his mouth and then across his face. The quality of the spit after it's doubled up like this, is amazing - it webs my fingers like Aquaman. 

I continue to alternate between hand and cock, keeping him right on the shaky edge. All the neurochemicals are going off.... the body knows that if you don't get your airway clear, you die. Really fucking quick. So he's riding this wave of panicky sympathetic activation - and it makes him high as fuck. Acetylcholine, epinephrine, endocannabinoids, endorphins - the body trying to make you as super-able as possible, so that you can hopefully win the battle against choking to death. 

And I keep making him choke. Again and again. And then I give him comfort when he taps. He trusts me... so the panic is both activated, and soothed. Again and again. It's the Dominant's Pendulum. Like a hypnotist's watch, swinging from side to side - to the scary place, then back to the safe place... it's a swift way to develop a feeling of trust. [see also: The Dominant's Pendulum]. For me, the important aspects of it, are that I trust the bottom to honestly report to me what's going on in his body - and then I instantly remove his distress when he taps. It makes him feel heard and believed, his experience validated - and he'll go further next time. Until he's had just as much as he can take. It's FUCKING AWESOME. I use it as a connection technique almost every time I play, if the guy can take a dick in the throat. And... FUCK ME, but there were... five of them tonight? I think? I'll have to keep count as I'm going along. 


We are both in need of a break, and slimy all down our fronts. We go for some shower time. But first... a little piss play. It starts out with him pissing on my dick, then up my belly... then I return fire and we kind of just piss on one another for a bit. Then he tells me he's been wanting to see if a guy could piss through his PA piercing hole - and fuck yes, I do exactly that, thank you. It's like pissing into his dick. Well, I guess it IS pissing into his dick. But you see it fountain out his piss slit. 


For whatever reason, somebody complained about the whole video, 
and got the video unpublished - so here's a GIF showing the coolest moment. 
I'll see about fixing the whole thing later. 


Back in my room, nice and clean from the slobber, but with the pits untouched... a little sniff and lick. I can still smell the dick cheese on him, because it's so up his nose. 


As we're sitting there, this HOT guy comes up. I had watched him walk down the hallway, and he had seemed kind of too hot for me to talk to - he's got a solid, compact build, probably five-ten or so, he looks like a natural athlete, and I haven't gotten a real connection look from him - but he walks in and asks if he can join us, and then asks if he can shut the door. I ask if I can record it; he's fine with sound, but no picture.

I tell him he's beautiful. He tells me he's shy. He's from Mexico. He tells us about how the culture shapes how men present themselves - you have to be tough, you have to be macho, or you get criticized and picked on. I get it; I never fit in (and was never, EVER this fit...) but I totally get how, if you're someone who's able to be big and butch and strong and fit in and be popular... I totally would have. I wasn't able to do those things. But the culture of southeast Texas has a lot of macho Texas bullshit going on with its young men, and I sympathize. He's smooth, his body almost smooth, but with some fine black hair, then darker tufts at his pubes and pits. He's got a little beard, one of those that looks like he's got enough Mestizo in him that he's not ever going to have a solid thick beard, but it looks sharp edging his face. He asks Bolder and me if we're both bottoms - we explain that we're both versatile, and pretty much up for whatever. And... pretty much whatever, happens. 

I tell him a little bit about the things I like to do in sex play, the ways that I like to get off. I tell Bolder he should get down and take turns sucking our dicks, and I stroke our new friend's muscular chest and torso as Bolder slobbers and gags on his big meaty penis. When Bolder gags hard, I make him spit in my hand, and I rub it on my cock. Then I take a turn, fucking him hard in the throat. We go back and forth. 

After a couple of minutes, I switch places with Bolder. I suck his thick, solid uncut dick. The Mexican stud pounds me pretty hard in the throat... and then he tells me that this is all hot, but he really wants to fuck. We discuss a little, negotiating and arranging, and I find myself in the middle of a delicious train, fucking into Bolder's sweet furry ass as our new buddy works my hole open. He's not massive, but he's big - probably as long as me, and noticeably thicker. It takes a minute. There's some poppers. We pass them around, getting things situated. And then we fuck. We fuck a LOT. Bolder is lying on his belly on the bed; I'm standing behind him fucking into him, and trying to work it so that the angle is good for the engineer who's driving the train from the rear. There's a lot of slurping and smacking noises. 

We switch around a little; I take a turn lying on the bed, with Bolder sucking my cock while the Mexican fucks hard into him. Then, he spanks a cheek, and I tell him that's a good thing to do, and Bolder likes it. We fuck. I am holding my cock deep in his throat to make him gag, and Bolder starts to get the shakes, shivering his way through a body orgasm. I finally manage to get Bolder to gag hard while our new amigo is all the way inside him, and his spasming asshole takes the Mexican over the edge. He grabs on tight to Bolder's hips as he unloads. He apologizes for getting off so quickly - we both tell him he has nothing to apologize for. He says he'll see us around. 

We clean up, and notice that things are a little messy. There's some spots on the sheet. Small wonder; two of us have been pretty brutally fucked in the ass by large-ish dicks. After swiping with a towel, though, we can tell that it's blood, and that it's Bolder's - but after some more checking, we can also tell that it's the safe kind of blood, just a reddish swipe on the towel from abrasion up inside; he's not bleeding from any open wound, and there's no fresh blood coming out. I tell him to go and shower, and I'll go get clean sheets and then shower myself. The staff here are cool; I tell the tall guy who works the hall most nights, and he just hands me a bundle and says I can leave the dirty ones by the door. 

After I've got the bed made fresh, I go and shower myself. I check out the mazes, and standing in the video room of the second maze, I see this hot Latino guy who has passed by, but not joined in, a couple of times so far. It just feels like he might be interested. He's handsome, shorter than me, wearing a blue ballcap, tattoos on his chest and back and arms, a short-trimmed beard. I reach out and stroke his chest, and he reaches out and gently grasps my cock. Yeah, we're gonna get along. I ask if he would like to go to my room, but he wordlessly leads me by the dick to a little curtained alcove and steps inside. He turns his ball cap around, and I say, "I always love it when a guy turns his hat around... because it means I'm about to get my dick sucked." He pulls the curtain closed; I pull it back open as he sinks to his knees. He's an amazing cocksucker - I am getting so much good deepthroat head tonight; so far every guy who's sucked my dick, has been willing for the throat-fuck. I approve of this situation. He works on my cock; I grasp his skull, palming the top of his cap with my left hand, pulling his chin forward to open his throat with my left. He makes the perfect gluck-gluck noises as I fuck into his esophagus. He moans around my dick with a little whimpering sound that makes me thrust harder. After a while, I realize that although I'm having fun, I'm not going to get off any time soon, and I thank him for the attention and we go our separate ways. 

I bump into Bolder walking through the hallway and we walk a lap. In the main maze, we run into this medium-height blond guy, short hair, good body. He's probably my age or older, in good shape. He's wearing underwear that look like somebody tried to turn briefs into a jockstrap - the front and sides are solid pink fabric, but black straps cross above his bared ass. This kind of clothing is usually a sign, a convention in situations like this - it says he's up for getting fucked, but doesn't want his cock handled. I'm OK with this. I lean back against a pillar, my cock thrust forward, and after only a moment, he kneels down and takes my dick in his mouth. I push... and he opens. I grab him by the skull. Jeezus, another one. This night just keeps rolling sixes. I fuck his throat, and then after a bit, ask if he'd like to come back to my room. We get up and start walking, and he tells me he's never been here before - so we do a brief tour of the various spaces. I tell him about where the good places are to play, where the various showers are; we look into the sauna and then go stand in the steam room and relax. Then, we go back to my room. 

The blond guy hits his knees again once we're in there. Good boy. He sucks me. I lean over and spank his ass. Bolder excuses himself to hit the bathroom, and I keep fucking the blond in the throat. The door is open, and the hot Mexican guy comes up. He asks if he can join, and we shut the door. He wants to ride the train again - so I put the blond against the bed and work on his ass, and the Mexican guy starts playing with my hole. We fuck some, and the blond guy decides he wants to explore, so he takes off, and I'm alone with the handsome Papi. 

He fucks me, bent over the bed. I flip on my back and stroke my cock, as I squeeze his dick with my hole. After a while, I flip back over and pick my feet up off the floor, so that the tightening of my core from the posture will grip his dick. He's good. He's REALLY good. You know those fucks, where a guy's dick feels Just Right in your butthole? It's the Goldicock. It's hitting my second hole with every stroke, opening me up inside; every time it goes in and out, it rubs my prostate. 

He puts me on my back, my feet up against his shoulders, and fucks some more. He starts to pick up speed, and I think he's going to cum - and, suddenly, I shoot jizz up on my shoulder. Some of it goes in my left ear. I tell him to keep going. He starts to SERIOUSLY fuck - like he's trying to hammer in a long nail in a hurry. Bang. Bang. I'm sure guys walking down the hall can hear it. He gets to a point where his whole body flexes tight, and he's pounding my hole about as fast as he can stroke in and out - and then he cums. He cums a LOT. He cums deep. I can feel his cock stretching my second hole as he hammers my ass, and then he collapses. 

I thank him profusely, and after he's taken off, I head to the showers. I can feel the semen dripping down my ass. Even after the shower, I keep noticing that my hole keeps feeling wet - more cum keeps leaking out. It's so wrecked that I can't squeeze it totally closed. This is not a complaint. My mood is always so amazing after this kind of a fuck - it's like a validation of my desirability, combined with the hormonal rush of orgasm after a long, vigorous journey. I feel GOOD. 

I see a big Latino guy walking through the second maze. He looks familiar, but it takes me a minute to place him - he's a sexy fist pig that I've had the pleasure of playing with a few times. My Husband and I fucked him once, and I've fucked and fisted him different times I've seen him. It's been a long time - I'm not sure if I've even seen him here since the pandemic. I walk up to him, and reintroduce myself. After a little talk, he kneels and takes my cock in his mouth. I don't remember him being very oral before - he's often in his room, ass in the air, waiting for dick - but, he's up for a throatfuck. Hot damn. I fuck his throat a little there in the maze, letting guys watch, and then we go to my room. 

Back in my room, he's more shy than I remember him being before. He's so often a door-open kind of guy, but this time he wants it closed. I'm fine with that. He lets me record the audio. He doesn't remember that I've ever written about him - but I recall it's a short paragraph in another post. [see also: The Redemption of Can't Take Dick]. I fuck his throat. I fuck his ass. I start to work him open with my hand. I ask permission, and when he says yes, begin to spank his ass. I ask if I've taken him to Jack in the Box before - he says I haven't. I am getting most of my hand inside him now - and there's this beautiful tight part where it slips between his hips, and then a snug but spacious space inside where I can make my hand into a fist and rock it back and forth. I spank his ass some more. It's odd, but I can feel where the back of his cock is hard - it's like his prostate has an erection. His dick is still totally limp, snug against his belly, but it's oozing precum. I work on his prostate some with my fingertips, and roll the side of my thumb against it.  I play with his second hole. I look, and notice that he's spilled probably a tablespoon of cum, drooling from his soft dick. He's got an unusual dick - when he's soft, it looks like a micropenis, barely present. But once it gets aroused, he's got probably five inches of nice dick. I play with his nubbin, still soft, and I feel back, and find the lumbar vertebrae, stroking them with my fingers. He tells me that he loves stretching more than depth - and I tell him that's one of the reasons I've been looking forward to seeing him again. I work my hand into him and out, opening him up... and then I slide my cock in along side it my wrist. I wrap my fingers around my dick and fuck, and then I say, "Welcome to Jack in the Box." I put my other hand in his mouth to gag him, and his whole core tightens around my wrist. I suck on his dick, making it rise out of his body, and keep fisting. My face is covered in his jizz, which is drying like tacky glue. After a bit more, it's shower time again. 

And then I run into this sweet boy in the hallway. He's Latino, slim and small. He's very, very enthusiastic. I ask him back to my room, and we fuck for the better part of half an hour. Most of it's on video. He is one of the most difficult guys to get to tap out that I've ever played with - I have to say, he never does pass completely out before tapping, but several times I do feel his body going slack from lack of air. He just keeps coming back for it. He knows what he's doing. 




After we've played ourselves out, it's time for another shower. 

In the second maze, I see this really hot big man. He's probably six two or three, athletic and massive. He's a quintessential sexy Daddy - salt and pepper hair and beard, and flecks of the silver on his dark furry chest as well. He's muscular, to the point that he looks like he could model, but also looks like his gym time is balanced out with enjoying good healthy food. There is no belly. You can see his abs when he adjusts his towel. He's a walking wet dream, if you're into Daddy types. It takes me a minute to realize that we've played before; he fucked me absolutely senseless several months ago [see also: Nothing But Throat]. 

I want a repeat, if he's up for it. We stand and talk, him leaning against the wall, me in the position of submission, the supplicant asking for a boon. I stroke his big dick - because of COURSE he's got a big dick - it's probably eight inches long and six inches around, and solid as a piece of oak. I run my fingers up the underside, stroke the head, grip the shaft. He says he's hesitant to go to my room, because he just got here - and he remembers how quickly I made him cum the last time. I'm pretty sure he's got it mixed up - as far as I'm aware, despite all the fucking we did, he never got off with me. I got off with him, yes. Maybe the guy right after me, got the benefit of all my hard work. I'm not sure. But he says we can tag-team a bottom, or I'm welcome to look him up again later, once it's closer to his time to go home. I'm at the point where I am planning to go home soon myself, so I don't really have the time to hang out and wait, tempting though it is. We talk and stroke. He tells me he did find the blog at one point, and that he enjoyed reading some of it. I lean over and start to lick his cockhead, but he pulls back. I let him be and wander away. 

In the first maze, I watch a couple of guys fucking, but they don't seem interested in having me join in. I walk around, and then I see Daddy again, with another mature guy, this one golden blond, tall and broad-shouldered. Daddy tells the blond guy that I'm an amazing cocksucker, and he tells him that he should try me out. I reach out and stroke the guy's big dick. Daddy steps away, but after another half a minute or so, it's clear that the blond guy is just not that interested, and we part ways. I run into Daddy again, thinking we might get to double-team some hot boy, but nothing happens. Then... Hank shows up. Hank is a guy I've played with once before, but he was someone I used to see all the time back before I met my Husband. I never spent time with him, but he was another face on the scene when I would go out to the bars. Hank messaged me earlier, and I was kind of hoping he'd show up - his style of slow, gentle cocksucking managed to work two big orgasms out of me when we played a little over a year ago. He just got here, and he needs to piss and shower, so I stand in the hallway and watch the TV while I wait for him. It's close to my go-home time, and most of the place is dead, so I'd rather wait than wander. Daddy shows up, just as Hank is coming back from the shower, and tells me he had hoped to find some more fun - I tell him that I'm gonna take this guy back to my room so he can suck my dick. 

These two videos are sound only. I set the phone face-down beside the bed - just to catch all the sound, partly so I can remember what the fuck is happening, because OMG it can be a lot. But... I love the sounds of this. You hear the gasping, gagging, gulping, and grunting - you hear me telling him what to do to please me best, you hear the slurping and splorching noises of my ass getting probably three fingers worth of deliberate and careful work. If you're the kind of guy who likes to read something to a soundtrack... this is it. 


Hank and I go back to my room. We leave the door open. I lie down on the bed so that my cock and ass are easily accessible, and he begins to work. He is a lot better at taking it in the throat than last time, which delights me. He slicks up a couple of fingers and begins massaging my prostate; he remembers what I like. I thrust into his mouth and then deep into his throat, and he keeps working his fingers in my asshole. I talk to him a lot about how to tap out, and make him tap again and again. It's a GOOD fuck. ""LICK that butthole." "That's a big dick." [unintelligible grunting gagging noises]] It doesn't take long before I start to feel the energy building, and I unload down his throat with a groan, holding his skull with a death grip as he milks the load out of my prostate. I feel, though, like I can keep going - so we do. 




Then I remember that I brought a toy to play with, a vibrating prostate massager, and I put that in my asshole and turn it on. It is pretty awesome - buzzing in patterns, rocking my prostate as he plays with the base. I talk through a lot of this - because it's VERY intense. There's a kind of body flex where you tighten up - similar to hollow body - and when I flex up like that, the vibration from the toy in my ass travels up my spine so that I feel it in my teeth, and it travels down my dick until we both feel it, vibrating behind his larynx. He works my cock until I cum again - this time spraying it up my belly and chest. Again, it feels like I could continue - and I get a third, and then finally, a hard-won fourth orgasm. The fourth one has almost no liquid - I feel surprised that I'm not shooting dust. I feel like I've been wrung out like a dishrag. My whole body feels limp. 

And then, because that's the kind of satisfaction-guaranteed service bottom he is, Hank takes me to the shower and scrubs my back. I tell him to get my ass and my balls, too - and he massages me all over with soap. It takes quite a bit of washing to get all the throat slime off. I rinse off, and then he dries me with a towel. I'm satisfied, happy with how things have gone, and ready to head for home. 

When I get home, part of me wants to immediately crash, but another part is still keyed up, thinking about all the hot fun. I get a snack and go upstairs to my office. I start looking through the video from tonight, and... dammit, I'm hard again. I jerk out one more load, the sixth for the evening, and finally my body and mind are both ready to shut down for sleep. Night, y'all. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BUFFER OVERFULL: Video dump