He earned being called a pig.

This was a fucking NIGHT. Like, a LOT happened. There is one story that's a really super-hot coda to another story on the blog... and then there's this spectacular trilogy of throat-fucks. I'll write up all the detail probably tomorrow, but I need to get this video transferred so it'll upload, so here's just a taste: 

This wasn't the first guy I fucked in the throat tonight. He's the second. Take it back, he's the third... but the second of the trilogy. He's 21, and he honestly started as a keen but not very experienced cocksucker... and I can't tell whether he just uncovered his secret identity as an undercover throatslave - or if I actually turned this sweet young boy into a total cockwhore. I took things step by methodical step, and he was no virgin to start with, but there's a difference between having a little experience under your barely-legal-to-drink belt, and being railed in the esophagus. I took him by the unresisting and enthusiastic hand, and led him down that twisty garden path. It reminds me of the line in Dangerous Liaisons, where he says that he's turned this man's virgin bride into a whore... he says, "I've provided him with a wife trained BY ME to perform services one would hesitate to request from a professional." Like, he just TOOK TO IT. 

He also wasn't the LAST guy I fucked in the throat tonight. Like I said, it's going to be a massive post with three interwoven story arcs. There's blood, there is amazingly ZERO icky parts where I had to stop fucking somebody because of poop-dick, and there are three don't-bother-swallowing-I-took-care-of-that throat-breeding loads. It was a LOT of amazing, smoking hot sex. It's like the Universe has thrown all this hot sex at my penis, and there's this interwoven story that makes it all beautiful. 

Three firsts tonight: 
I explained to a beautiful hot Daddy man from a prior post, George, about how I had featured him in a sex story, and how hot I found it, both in the moment as I shared my toy with him, and in the story as it rounded out the teachable moment with some thoughts about roughness and really prime-grade sex. Then, again explaining to him what was going on, I proceeded to suck his dick in the steam room, complete with gagging and copious throat slime. My GOD he's sexy. Hi, George! He knows he's not named George; but he also knows I called him that in the other post. And he knows that I can do that thing where I take just the head of his cock into my throat and then swallow, again and again, so that I polish his knob like it's going through a carwash. Yeah, I can do these things myself, too. I'm not quite as skilled as some of the submissive guys I enjoy fucking, but I've done my time in the chair, and I've done a lot of reading and studying. 

I was fucking a guy on a bench in one of the mazes, and I smacked his ass once, then again. Not very hard, but kind of a "get to know you" smack - and to point out that I was serious, when I asked him if I could hit him hard - a lot of guys think that "really hard" is more like what I think of as "get-to-know-you" spanking; I spank HARD once I have appropriate consent. Or I calibrate when a bottom gives me his input. And he said something, and I couldn't hear it clearly because of the loud music, so I asked again. Again a noise I couldn't translate over the thumping bass... so I said, with some projection, "Handsome, I'm going to require clear and enthusiastic consent before I hit you harder," and he raised his head and growled "YES" with a clear drawn-out ssssss - and then I hit him a lot. When I requested consent in front of everybody (this was in the second maze, and there were spectators), a guy fucking CLAPPED. Like clapped a round for me for making the bottom not only submit, but publicly display his consent, and my proper BDSM form, in front of everyone, because I was about to do some stuff that could easily look nonconsensual. Rapey even. I literally teared up telling a friend about it - it was so fucking hot in the moment, and to have somebody literally applaud the consent part of consensual kinky sex, was PRICELESS. 

And: I was banging this same bottom who's in the video, just POUNDING the crap out of him, and I'm smacking his ass and guys are watching and jerking off (and one of them messaged me to say he came standing in the hallway, he thought it was so nasty and hot... hello, that guy!) and my bottom boy was moaning, long semi-screams in time with the thrusting, like a back-alley whore - and MANAGEMENT CAME AND TOLD US WE HAD TO KEEP IT DOWN. I got in trouble for fucking my bottom too good. I just can't be sad about that. It's like how getting banned by certain bars or thrown out of some hotels is supposed to be some kind of street cred... I got scolded at the bath house for making a bottom moan so loud he bothered other patrons. And he was not just moaning, he was saying things like "Oh, my GOD, this is the best sex." I just prefer to think they're feeling left out, because they don't have a sweet twenty-one-year-old boy screaming in rhythm to their thrusts, and I did. 




So... a transcript. Just in case there's any question about what I said. 

"And he's a really good boy, and he lets me keep doing it... but the soft palate is being opened like a cunt, and then the muscles at the back of the throat flex around your cock... OH... and people think I'm just being an asshole doing this, when he's actually, like, massaging my glans with his fucking throat as he tries to swallow."

The guy who had hopped up and offered to shoot the video said, "That's really bright!" he means the flash on the camera. I was so caught up in the moment, I forgot I have an actual light. More about him later. 

"And then there's this. (holding up a wad of deepthroat drool, showing the camera)This is FUCKING delicious stuff... (the other dude says, "Whoaaah!") - I could practically fist that boy with it. And that.... is caused by an autonomic nervous system reaction - where your body thinks you're going to die because I'm blocking your fucking airway, you pig."

The bottom, finally being given a break from the pounding, says, "I love being called a pig."

"Oh, yeah?" 

It went on. For like two hours. With breaks. And there's another hot bottom, and I literally took my cock from one hot throat to another. I should have packed a lunch. The whole thing will be pages long; it was so fucking epic. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Czech'ing in