Circus sex

 My usual method with writing these, is to start with narrative, and then sprinkle in bits of video. 

Thiago was one out of several spectacular men the other night. I got to make some AMAZING video stuff with him. Some of it things that I've been talking about for a while. He agreed to play with a new throat-fucking sextoy that I ordered a while back that finally got here from England, and THAT was amazing. There are other guys. I need to write the narrative. But for now, just to hold this place, I'm going to post some of the videos. That way when I go through and narrate, I can edit around them to get the effects. They're in chronological order, so this all happened in the space of a few hours, but some of it is a second, and then a third session. His husband helps to hold the camera, and they were funny, like at one point where I'm working over his tongue with my fingers while he's being a good boy and wearing the Whitehead gag for me, and you see him obviously kind of shrug with his face, and wink - and I realized, he's checking in with his partner. His partner is deaf; we talked about this. It impresses me, that they play this well as a couple - anyway. And then just quick notes for me to remember who was when and where, and I'll come later and WRITE this shit out, because it's GOOD stuff, and it was awesome sex. When I'm done with all the proper descriptions, I'll come back and remove the scaffoldings. 

Thiago. It's like Diego, but it sounds sexier in the mouth. Keep that wide mouth, boy (A supremely hot Black dom said that to me as I was sucking his cock at a play party - oh, crap, I gotta write THAT out too, and I have to see what I kept for notes - but anyway.) The "ah" Thiago. Keep that wide mouth... say "Aaaahhhhhhh" and keep saying it while I stick my dick into your esophagus. He is FUN. 

I get in, get settled, get my gear and my lights set up, hit my vape, get undressed. When I'm prepared, I walk down the hall and make a lap. It's pretty slow tonight, but there are a few hot guys, and a few hot guys is all it takes for me to have an awesome time. 

In the second maze, there's a handsome meaty cub type guy getting his ass banged in the sling. I stand nearby and watch; there are a few other guys watching too, but they're standing fairly far back, giving this pair their space. I totally understand and appreciate voyeurism, but it's rarely my thing. I don't get in their way at all, but I stand close enough that I'm in their space with them, enjoying watching them fuck. When I get close to an energetic fuck, it's like I can imbibe the energy they're enjoying. I need to be close, to get the sounds and the visuals. 

The bottom is really handsome - a spectacular black beard, a beefy furry body, really sexy eyes. The top kind of steps back, like it's my turn now; I tell him I don't want to interrupt him if they're having fun - but, oh, yes, thank you, I WOULD like to fuck him. The top stands aside, but just - he can still touch the bottom's leg. I learned the top's name is Stu, the bottom is Thiago. The accent is strong in his voice as he says it, and I like the little dental lift that makes the Th sound like a "d" that's been lying on a flat rock in the sun soaking up rays and covered in musk and coconut oil. He's really, really cute. I'm not hard enough to fuck, and I don't want to swing him down from the sling just yet... so I start to play with his hole with my fingers. I slide them in and out, gently rocking the sling with his body by just my fingers in his hole; I swipe them in patterns, drawing designs on his prostate, then erasing them with broad swipes - it's witchcraft. I'm really not drawing sigils or anything, I'm just iterating designs. Now that I think about it, though, next bottom's getting a pentacle, and we'll see what demons I can summon into his butthole. Maybe I'll spell out FAG and make him say it to me. Or BOY. Once he's writhing and I'm hard as a rock, I press into him, rocking until my cock disappears, and then grinding on his hips. I start to fuck. I ask if I can smack his chest, and he says yes, and I slap the shit out of his pecs, just once each side, and the little bit of pain makes him buzz. I fuck. And I fuck. I fuck him grinding slow; I fuck him hammering hard. I fuck holding on to the chains, and the frame of the sling, and the leather underneath him, and his thighs, laughing in delight and comparing notes with him, about how this or that angle or technique makes him feel. I fuck his second hole open, wiggling my hips to scrunch it onto the head of my dick like I'm putting my toe into a scrunched up sock. I make him shake, the inner orgasm rippling through his body, his breath coming loud and with little grunts. I fuck him a LOT. I tell him how sexy I find him, his hot furry body opening to me, his amazing beard. I reach into his mouth... and he just looks at me serenely as I curl my fingers over the inside of his teeth, stroking the inside of his throat, rubbing the back of his tongue. 

I ask him if he's interested in making video of any of this. We're doing circus-style fucking - he has a very skilled butthole - and I'm enjoying it a LOT. I would love to get this stuff on camera. He agrees that sounds like fun. He's already shown me by the way he took my fingers in his throat, how totally capable of deepthroat he is. I invite him to come with me to my room. The guys with us seem momentarily confused, but I invite them to come along - as long as they'll be crew and audience. Fernando from last week is here - he knows how to work the camera already. I learn that Stu is Thiago's partner, and he and Fernando take turns holding the camera. 

I put him on his knees. You can hear me talking him through it. He opens up, and I'm talking to Stu, about how much I enjoy the extra-tight place in the back of Thiago's throat, once he opens it up. As I start getting him to gag, I say, "If I can't get enough lube out of a boy this way to fuck him, I'm not doing my job." I make him gag, and make him spit, and work his throat for a while. Then, I have a little more consent conversation. I ask if I can go ass-to-mouth with him, and I ask if I can spank him. He asks me to be gentle, and so I give him just enough to warm him up. I explain about how the pain initiates the neurochemical cascade. I fuck him, and we talk about my dick and how I like to open up a bottom inside. I hit him some more. 

I want back into his throat. We make out for a minute, and I praise him for how amazing he's being, and I put him on his knees. I start to really fuck. He gags, hard. "That will not stop me if it doesn't stop you; if you are OK, I'm having fun, OK? If you need me to stop, tap me like this. I will not put you past where you tap, but I am going to let you have as much dick as you can hold onto for a little bit, and see how it feels." As I'm talking, I've been putting him in a headlock, his throat completely blocked. The air hunger is kicking in. He's starting to twitch. I pull out, and he whips his head sideways, gasping. After a moment, I put it back in. 

"And the reason THAT gets you high, is because your body is like, 'FUCK, we're choking to death, we're choking to death, we're gonna die, we're gonna die, we're gonna die," and you start cranking out acetylcholine and epinephrine and all these freaked-out nerves start to tell you that you are..." (and then I unsheathe my cock from his throat with a wet slurping sound) "close to death." He nods his head in agreement, as if he had FELT close to death. He's shaking. He points to his throat, and moves his larynx by rubbing his hyoid bone - when I tell him "I know, I could feel it," it's because I had been rubbing it with my fingers, and then pummeling it with the glans of my cock. This is... intense. 


Then, we adjust the lights some (Fernando has suggestions) and I put Thiago back on his knees for some more dick-sucking. He does some amazing stuff to my dick, where he's actually using the musculature of his throat to massage my cock. I take the camera and hold it for a while, because the view from my side is spectacular. I explain that his retching motion can help open things up. And if that doesn't help, another thing that often works is to scream - to make a noise in your throat. I put him back on the bed and fuck him some more. I explain about how my dick goes into his second hole. I spank. I fuck. 


Then... I decide we are having the kind of good connection where the Whitehead gag may be an option. This is a brand-new toy for me; I ordered it a while ago, and it arrived from England a few days ago, and this will be the first time anybody but me has touched it. I really enjoy the fact that this boy is so totally game and willing to do whatever - he lets me put it into his mouth and crank it open, buckle the strap, and play in his throat. I start with my fingers, and I'm discussing how the gag works. I found it on an Ebay site; it's a UK seller, and of the various ones I looked at, this is the best combination of price and robust quality. Watch his face - at one point, he looks at the camera (which his husband is holding) and he makes a kind of face shrug, and then winks. I didn't see it when it happened, but going through the video it totally charmed me. Part of the reason he's OK with being so wild with me, is that he's checking in with his husband and he feels watched over. Plus - this is a thing I've learned - I let guys tap, at least a couple of times, very early on in a play session. You see it in the first video. This is a mechanism to telegraph very clearly, "I am paying attention, and respect your boundaries," and the bottom knows he's playing with somebody safe. THEN they'll let you do the crazy shit. 

He asks for some poppers. I carry a bottle around my neck; I like the phrase, "Always make it easy for boys to give you ass." I show him how I like to shotgun with a cloth, and we do that. He kneels and opens his throat for me. Then, I ask if he's willing to play with the new gag. I put it on him, I tighten it, buckle the strap (with some false starts) - and then I explain. 

"This is called a Whitehead dental gag. And it is specifically designed so that there's nothing you can do about what I put in your throat. And that, for me, is fucking hot. So you are literally the first mouth that's been on that toy but mine. Because I brought it out tonight hoping somebody might let me try it. There was a boy who was supposed to come out tonight, but he didn't. But HOLY FUCK." This whole time, I'm adjusting things, fondling his tongue, feeling his teeth and his throat. "Now... this can get stronger" (I click the gag wider) "But I'm not going to push it, because I'm going to be doing other things to you. Can I put you on your knees? Now, really, 'suck' is not an option here. That drool is entirely expected. It's a part of the erotic experience for a lot of us. I will stop if you tap me; do you understand how to do that? I will absolutely get off you and out of you... (I adjust a buckle) (I hold the poppers) - you may need some of that. That's one of the big drawbacks of throat-fucking, is the teeth getting in the way, and it just gets the teeth out of the way. And THIS, by the way, is exactly how I was hoping it would feel like (fucking into his throat, as he gags). GODDAMN. (I pull the wrist lube bottle off and put it aside) - With this boy, there's no point of having lube on my wrist, because I'm wearing it halfway to my knees." After a while, he taps, and I pull out, and he asks me to get out, and I unbuckle him and let him out. 


I ask my doctor friend - when someone is deepthroating you and they're making vocal noises with their throat, how far away is it from you pressing against the vocal cords? They're like further down? Because with all the buzzing vibration going on as he gags with a sound onto my dick, it's hard to tell, but I imagine him kissing my cockhead with his vocal cords. It's seriously like having a little vibrator. His throat is rumbling inside. And simultaneously, it's spasming and disgorging this copious thick slime. The spasms milk my dick. It is The Good Fuck. I guess the vocal cords, and the vibration they're emitting, would be anterior to the esophagus where I'm holstering my penis. His voice box sits in front of my dick, I know that for sure; I've felt around and moved it for fun. 

My doctor friend replies: "Yeah any sort of stimulation anywhere near the larynx will cause a lot of mucus and secretion to develop. The larynx is the most innervated part of your body, so it’s sensitive to pressure. You won’t get close to the larynx when doing oral sex—you’ll mainly be sticking around in the oropharynx, soft palate, uvula—but it’ll send signals to the larynx causing it to contract and secrete mucus"

So, that. 



In a chat conversation with one of the guys I fucked onstage at the Halloween party that I still haven't written up... DAMN, I'm behind. It was fucking hot, too. But I'm chatting with him, about various hot things I want to do to his throat, and then I realize how MANY weird-fuck moments were in those four chunks of video, and I may end up breaking the videos out, or it's going to be a fucking NOVEL of a post... because that was Hot Dude #1, and there were... five? No, seven. And sometimes you look at yourself writing that out, and think... "Am I a stud? Or am I just a whore?" And I weigh it, and I think, I'm doing sex things that make me happy and seem to make other guys happy, and pretty much every guy I played around with, did something he'd never done before, which is kind of my groove. I'll take it. I've had guys tell me they love to get off to my stuff. I've had a guy jerk off on cam as I READ HIM MY NOTES. The thing is... because I'm doing this exactly how I want to, and it's just a thrill for me and not an obligation... I get to play whatever fucking fantasy I like, and do the Weird Shit if I find the guy... and I keep finding the guy. 

Thiago and I get to a point where we're in need of a break and a walk, and so I slap him on the ass and send him to the showers. I stop and talk with a guy named Terry, one of the guys who helped with the camera. He's tall and slim, and he's older than me by probably a decade or so. We talk about tantra, and some of the stuff I enjoy and why, and I tell him about the blog and how I've been exploring. He plays with one of my nipples, and then my dick, as we're standing and talking; I don't encourage it, but I don't rebuff it because it's a harmless way to engage. After a while, though, I realize that his touch seems irritating to me rather than pleasant, and I figure out that it's because the way he touches is too twitchy - fast and not smooth. I ask him to stop and we talk some more. It's nice to have a conversation with someone else who's clearly done the reading. I talk about how I really love it if I can find a guy who can massage my prostate while deep-throating my cock... and how that sensation feels in my groin and moving through my energy body. It's like my root chakra is riding back and forth on a rail. 

Perv on a hot young Black guy in the showers. play with him a little bit with the big guy who's held camera for me before. Wander on. 

Talk with the blond Bubba in his room, about how he's opened up sexually, how it's changed his experience of sex. We talk about a number of things - how to be more confident. 

I see him in the maze with big guy whose name I can't remember. Big guy cums. I play with his dick, showing him fun things I can do with it. He doesn't want sucked. I ask if he sucks dick, and he DOES, and I fuck his throat. He's never opened up that way before. He takes a surprising amount - surprised us both. I delight in fucking into his throat. 


Suck Quentin and Thiago in the sauna. Thiago cums down my throat while I massage his prostate with throat slime. 





"I want you to fuck me." Bring Thiago back to my room again, he pounds an orgasm out of my ass with his hands. Cum hard. Good ass-eating. Teaching him how my prostate likes to be worked. 



I called this file "Thiago sucks dick with his throat," because that's manifestly what he did. It was FUCKING AWESOME. I hope I gave him as good. I sure as hell tried, and he came hard for me in the sauna. With that other guy. I kept running into him, and we'd fuck or do some play thing, and then we'd go our separate ways, and I'd see him again, and just want to do some more freaky shit to him. 
Thiago is familiar with fisting, and I show him some things about how I had been playing with his own asshole earlier. I love watching his face. I'm squeezing his fingers, and the throbbing of my PC muscles is making my prostate kind of pump, and he's feeling it. 


This is one of my favorite ways to orgasm. It takes some adjustment, but we get to a position and angle where he's putting the intense pressure on my prostate, and it feels like my cock is shot through me like an impaling rod, I always visualize it being made of kind of sparking golden light, coruscating like coals in a fire, and it strokes back and forth between my cock head/shaft to my hole. It makes me cum, a lot, for a while. 

I want you to notice - I begin ejaculating at about 1:45. I really wasn't finished when I bumped the camera... and FUCK, but it didn't get the part where there was a final volley of shots and then I put it down his throat and held it there until his physiological panic response kicked in with air hunger. Given the choice between paying attention to the video camera and focusing my intention VERY strongly on the delightful things my dick was doing... I stick with the dick. And for all that long, delicious hold in his throat, he was rocking his larynx back and forth... you see him do some of it in a couple of the video bits. It's like an elite throat-goat skill thing; once you've gotten to where you can play with your gag reflex like it's a muscle you stretch in yoga, and you know your limits and you feel empowered... you can do a LOT of awesome stuff. But, for the part I got before I fucked up the video, I'm ejaculating for 27 seconds. Y'all do your tantra homework. Barbara Carellas. Gay Tantra teachers on Just for Fans, or they have a lot of content free on their Twitter pages, like Powers of Man @Powersofman1 and Daddy Will Tantra @TantricFitness. Look up GayTantra, etc. 
Mantak Chia. Microcosmic Orbit. PC exercises, with masturbation.
You can get as weird as you want. But there's some AWESOME information out there about 
ways you can make your pleasure play more pleasurable. Do your Kegels.  

Tall handsome black guy. Tell him about circus fucking. He takes me to his room. I show him what I mean. Deepthroat. Much wonderful ass-eating. Deep second-hole fucking, have to arrange my insides so that he can fuck. I'm literally straightening my second hole onto the head of his cock, so the stabby part will stop hurting and open up. He fucks me in a variety of positions... ends up breeding me deep as my second hole grips his cockhead. I pull out and take it in my throat to milk out the last drops. "Oh, you NASTY"  He stays hard, and keeps going back to fuck my throat and ass. He sucks me deep as well. 

Thiago asks if I like watersports. I tell him my rules on it - and then I go drink a lot of water. A little bit later, I find him in the shower again, and he kneels before me and I piss over his head and shoulders, letting it run down his body, before putting it in his mouth again. 

Tall pretty blond boy in the shower, pointing him out with big guy, then I end up deepthroating his dick in the sauna. 

Find cute Perry, he sucks my dick so good, I fuck him deep - lubed but not stretched - end up cumming second time down his throat. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Czech'ing in