You May Experience Some Turbulence

The evening starts with this tall muscular guy who messaged me on Grindr. He told me he's married to a woman, and that she doesn't know. I always take this kind of conversation with a grain of salt - "I'm married to a woman/this is my first time/I'm straight, but I'm really curious/I'm famous in my home country/I've spent six years in prison and I just got out today" type comments are often genuine, but also often manufactured as part of a fantasy the guy is wanting to live out. In my mind, it's not my business whether it's real - or whether there is a partner in a guy's life, real or imaginary, disclosed or hidden. It's an understanding that frames the encounter we'll have, an aspect of how the play will be managed. It's character notes for our dramatis personae. I don't get involved in any sort of judgment on other people's commitments and relationships; I know that I've had frank discussions with my own husband, and I wish everybody could - but I know that there are a million stories in the getting-naked city. 

I get to the bathhouse, and  I'm standing in line to check in. There are three guys in front of me - always a good sign, because it means there's likely to be more fun. I'm happy to stand in a line. This tall guy, probably close to my own age, shows up behind me and I realize that it's got to be him. I've only seen one face photo, and I'm bad at that game of matching picture to person, but he smiles and nods, and I'm sure. We're standing in the tiny lobby of the bathhouse waiting for the other guys to sign their paperwork and get their assigned rooms and pay their bills. I shake his hand, introduce myself. He holds up his hand like he's waving at me, and I realize that he's showing me how much he's shaking. He says "I'm nervous." I tell him, "Don't think of it as nervous; think of it as being excited. Feeling nervous like this just means that you're doing something that's making you stretch yourself. It's a good thing. It will be fun. I'm going to do my best to make sure you have a good time." (edited screenshots used with his consent. Note the ring.) 

He's a handsome man, clean-shaven, and his anxiety just makes him relatable and charming. It had been difficult for me to tell from the photos that I'd seen, what he was going to look like in person, if that makes any sense. Some people, you see three or four photographs and you have a strong clear sense of how they stand up in the real world and how they move. You can sense their energy in photographs. He is not one of those people. I've only seen one photo with his face; the rest were just body shots. He's got a moderately hairy chest, a beautiful bush, a nice dick, a slim but muscular ass. He had told me that he wanted to be there when I get undressed so that he could watch me take my belt off. I get it - I'm holding my belt in one of my profile pictures, and it often features strongly in guys' imaginations. I told him there's not a long window on that, because the first thing I do when I get there is get undressed. I'm in line in front of him, and I request my room and my bottles of water, get checked in, get my key and a towel... and then a spare towel. I give him my room number, and he says he'll meet me once he's gotten to his locker and changed. I make sure that he knows what he's got to do to get all signed up, and then I take off. I go to my room and start setting up the lights, the toys, the implements and playthings laid out on the bed in easy reach. I have what amounts to a little campsite in my pack that goes to my room because I like to have toys at hand, lights available, water, extra washcloths. The guy who usually checks me in now recognizes that I always want a second towel. They never begrudge me the extra one, because they know that it is preventing work for them if I put it on the ground to kneel on so that the floor doesn't become slick with drool. This is more of an issue than you might think. Slobber is tricky to mop up. It's also a comfort thing, and it feels hospitable and friendly as well as somewhat dominant and intimidating to be able to point to the folded towel that rests on the floor, obviously prepared in advance for a cocksucker, and say, "Kneel down." 

I get to my room, and although I start to undress a couple of times just out of habit, I leave my clothes on and begin arranging everything else. The lights, the towels, the battery for the camera. The things that make my fun go smoothly. Poppers, lube, paddle, Whitehead gag. Actually, after a moment's thought... no lube. Tonight, I don't end up using lube at all; I don't even set it out beside the bed, and I never pick up the little bottle that usually hangs from my wrist. I am working on becoming a spit-only top. I feel like it's a worthwhile endeavor. The sensation of fucking with just that slimy mucus from a guy's throat feels so hot. 

After just a couple of minutes, while I'm still getting things set out, there's a soft knock on the door. Of course it's him. He hands me two bottles of water - I had gotten distracted, and forgot to wait at the side desk for them. He is close to the same height I am, but I feel like he's a little taller than me. He's broad-shouldered and muscular, with strong sloping pecs and that V-shaped furrow at the waist they call Apollo's belt. He clearly works out. I show him briefly the different things that I have set out on the bed, the paddle, the poppers, the toys, the hood. I don't actually end up using anything but the paddle on him. The rest are a little bit more advanced, and a lot of the stuff that I have planned for him is advanced enough on its own.

He's shaking. He's shivering almost as if he's cold, but it's entirely nerves. He's done a little bit of playing around with guys, but nothing like this. Nothing this intense. He's never been to a bathhouse before. He's never had somebody take his breath away, or fuck his throat. I give him a hug, holding him against my body, and his lower body presses forward like he's doing a hollow body hold; his groin presses gently up against mine, his firm belly cradling my soft one, his underwear pressed against my cock. It feels very nice. I kiss him gently, then firmly. My cock is hard and he is soft; it stays that way much of the night, although he does have a nice dick, and it gets plenty hard when I spend some time sucking it later.

As requested, I let him watch me take my belt off. I whip it out of my jeans in one quick fluid motion, the end of it slapping against the belt loops and making a slithering but also smacking noise. It sounds like something with leathery wings rolling down a hill. I fold the belt in half and smack it loudly a couple of times by pushing the ends toward the center and then pulling them quickly apart. I explain that this is something my dad used to do before he hit us, or to threaten us to make us behave. It makes a noise that pushes a button for a lot of guys. It's sharper and higher than most of the actual smacks of the belt on a body. It's made by the same physics as a thunderclap or a whip crack; the air being instantly vacated from that space creates a vacuum, and the inrushing air makes a tiny bang. I like that sound. It communicates a great deal. I do it three or four times. I lay the belt on the bed, explaining with illustrative gestures that it's much more difficult to swing a belt in an enclosed space like this, especially if there are other people in the room. There are often other people in the room. It's also difficult to be certain of exactly how much mark you make with a belt; it's easier to control with hand or paddle.

I take a good long draft on the vape pen. It's THCa, and although it's legal to carry it even in conservative Texas, it will still get you fairly delightfully stoned. It enhances sensations, and makes sex a lot of fun. I offer it to him, and he gladly takes a couple of brief puffs. I take a deep, deep draw and then explain to him that I'm going to blow it into his lungs. I press my lips against his, and he relaxes and breathes out, then lets me inflate his lungs like a balloon. We pass the vapor back and forth. I do this again. I pass the air back and forth for a longer while, wearing out the oxygen and creating a mild state of hypoxia. I'm explaining all this to him as I go, what I'm doing to his body and what it does to his mind. I press his face against my chest, and he obediently sucks my nipples. I push him sideways, and roll his face in my armpit. I make sure he gets covered in my musk. I want him to go home stinking like me. 

I pick up the paddle and show it to him. I explain that I can use it in varying intensities, and the milder smacks will still sting but leave very little mark. He's conscious of having to be careful about marks; he can't have marks that his wife will see. Anything I give him that will last after he leaves the baths needs to be covered by his briefs. He's still wearing dark navy Adidas hip briefs, the same ones in his Grindr photos, tight against his ass and his thighs, and I pull them down to expose his buttocks. I tell him that I'm going to give him a couple of snacks on the ass with the paddle. They're light, and they aren't really about pain so much as they are about making a point. With guys who are new or nervous, I like to telegraph my intentions clearly, and let them know what's coming. I tell them what I'm going to do to them, then I do it, then I check in and see how they respond. This is a thing that will continue through the rest of the night. I ask if I can leave a single bright handprint on his ass. He acquiesces and turns around. I have him place his hands on the bed to give me a better angle. I swing my arm and strike his buttock nice and hard. His ass is meaty and solid. The print is fairly brilliant. There are a couple of especially livid spots where the palm of my hand was cupped around his buttock, and those will probably last more than overnight. The finger marks will be gone before morning. 

I have him take his briefs the rest of the way off and set them on the bed. I hold him, kiss him a little bit. I ask if he's okay, if he's having fun. He's having fun. I touch his body and encourage him to touch mine. It's very pleasant feel-up -  he's not hesitant or vague with his touch; he's very solid and strong. It's more like a massage touch than a caress. I like that in a man. He rubs along, exploring my chest my back, my shoulders, my hard cock. He feels very hungry, and like he's focused and intent on taking in every sensation. I hold him by the base of the dick and slap his nuts, gently and then more firmly. It makes his whole body jerk and spasm, but he doesn't pull away - probably wise, because I've got his scrotum firmly gripped in one hand. 

I point to the towel on the floor. "That's for you," I say. He kneels down. I let him suck my dick a little bit to get it good and stiff, and then begin to push it into his throat. This is something he has almost no experience with, and it makes him gag quite quickly, although he does seem to rebound very well. He takes it better and better as he becomes accustomed. I spend some time working over his throat. I discuss whether he wants to be shared with other men; he does not. He asks for tonight to be just him and me. I'm fine with this, with one caveat - if we're in any of the public spaces, although I won't make him play with anyone else, and I won't allow anyone else to touch him unless he consents, I will enjoy touching other men and letting other men touch me. He's fine with that. I work on showing him how to open his esophagus. How to hold for time, raising the flood of epinephrine and acetylcholine that makes him shake and shiver. He's not nervous now; he trusts me. One of the things I've learned to do a while ago is to push a bottom until he taps at least twice in the very beginning of a play session, so that he will tap and I will instantly respond, letting him know that I am trustworthy and concerned with his welfare. He knows I'm listening and paying attention. It's remarkable how much that relieves the bottom's tension and anxiety, allowing him to go much further than he might otherwise.

When the body is afraid that it's going to die because of the blocked airway, it cranks out all of these hormones meant to help you in a last ditch effort to save your life. He's got a huge amount of excess energy coursing through him, but he's just kneeling and serving my cock. I'm holding his skull and fucking into his throat. So all of that energy works itself out in a submissive excitation. I explain to him that this is activating his sympathetic fight or flight system; it is engaging the nerves that make us prepare to either flee or to withstand attack. The other options, which are less often mentioned, are flop and fawn. Faint or freeze is another option for flop; some people collapse or freeze motionless in the face of overwhelming danger. Some will go into the fawning state, which is a submissive behavior common to many social animals which prevents them from being killed by their more dominant counterparts. Fuck is another option for fawn. It's a thing that submissive guys do - they become even more submissive in the face of dominant behavior coupled with sympathetic activation (pain, fear, choking, etc.) Even though I don't have the camera running, I'm detailing this to him as I'm doing it, as if I were giving a tutorial lecture. I explain about neurochemicals and submission as I'm railing his throat with my cock. He's still having a lot of trouble with that - I show him briefly what I want him to do. I pull him up to standing, and I kneel in front of him and take his cock in my own mouth. I suck it back with a lot of suction from the back of my mouth, and then begin pressing at the root of his cock with the tip of my tongue, compressing it against the roof of my mouth in a wave, front to back, so that it pushes all the blood into the head of his dick and makes his cock swell and then harden. It slides easily into my throat, stiffening as it goes. Then I show him what it feels like when I swallow. I go through the swallowing motion repeatedly, massaging the glans of his dick with the muscles of my tongue and esophagus. It feels like I have an apricot lodged behind my larynx and I'm moving my voice box and down across it. It's a good trick. 

After a minute or so of working his hard cock, I stand and say, "Now... do that to me. " And, to my delight, he does. He's surprisingly responsive and a quick learner. I tell him that now I'm going to open the door. I won't let men touch him unless he agrees to it, but I want them to watch. I want to display my dominance over him. He's a little hesitant, but he's okay with it. So much of this is entirely new for him that it's hard to tell the difference between something he is tremulously excited to do and something he is scared of. We talk about this a little bit. I open the door. 

Guys walk by in the hallway. Some of them pause and watch. Some of them stop and jerk their dicks, leaning against the door frame for a good view. I explain once again some of the things that I'm doing, the effects that those things are having on his body, the chemistry, the nervous response. I watch as he gets more and more affected, and I have him hold his hands up occasionally to check for the shaking. When it gets strong enough that he's visibly trembling, I have him pause and we go for a walk. I pick up my towel and toss it over my shoulder as I usually do. I tell him that he can carry his, he may not wear it. I want him to be displayed. I want to show off his body as a conquest. A trophy. I want to demonstrate my dominance over this tall, good-looking hunk of man-flesh to the other men, as well as make sure that he understands his place, that he's under my control for as long as this game lasts. I find this a remarkably hot way to do it. We walk around. I show him through first the second maze and then the main maze, then where the showers and the hot area. We don't go into the sauna. We go back to the first maze, and after walking through the areas of little cubicles and pointing out how the space is arranged, I take him to the brighter area with the good fuck furniture and lay him down on the lazy Susan table. [see also: Not So Lazy Susan] This is a substantial padded tabletop with bearings underneath so that the whole top can swivel. He lies on it and lets me fuck into his throat. I smack his ass with my hands. A couple of times another man walks up and start to try to get involved, reaching out to touch his ass or dick, and I wave them off. I explain, "Tonight, he's only for me." I turn him over so that I can fuck into his throat more deeply, then I turn him back onto his belly so I can play with his ass while I fuck his throat. 

I get tired of playing in the maze, and walk him back toward my room. We run into a guy in the hallway who stops and talks with me; he's slim, gym-built, probably in his fifties, blond hair short under a hat. I play with, and then suck on, his beautiful big dick. He returns the favor. He tries to play with my sub, and I explain to them both that he's got the choice - this nice man can play with him, or not, whichever way he feels comfortable. He tells me that it's OK for this one guy. He kneels and sucks our dicks back and forth. We're blocking traffic in the hallway; I invite the new guy to come back to my room with us, and we go. 

The three of us play in my room with the door open. I suck the blond guy's dick; he sucks mine; my tall handsome sub sucks us both, one after the other. He's doing well, but it's clearly pushing him a lot. A sexy Latino guy comes up, and stands in the doorway jerking a really nice uncut cock. I kneel and take it in my mouth - he's thicker at the end than at the base, and I'm fascinated by the fact that with the way his dick is shaped, I can hold it all the way in my esophagus and still breathe around it. My sub doesn't want to play with the Latin guy, though, so he just stays in the doorway. Lance shows up, and I have fun showing off his throat training to the blond guy and the Latino. 

Can you hear me say, "You can"? 





We go back and forth, thrusting into his throat. I take some video. My sub holds the camera some, but keeps getting distracted by making out with Lance and the blond. I smack his nuts to focus his attention. He tells me he's going to have to go soon. I play around with the camera, and show the blond guy how to fuck into Lance's deep throat, which is a lot of fun. I get the sub to hold the camera while I suck the blond guy myself. Not only is it fun to suck his big dick, I like being able to show off my skills, to demonstrate that I know what I'm talking about. 




Do you notice in this video, you see a lot of the side of the guy's thigh? 
That's because the sub holding the camera was getting distracted from making out. 

I want to spend some alone time with the sub, and so once things have settled down some, I thank the other guys and close the door. I give him some water, and drink some myself. I hug him and we make out some. Then I lean him forward so that his chest is on the bed and his feet are on the floor, and I start to open his ass with my fingers and then my dick. I fuck him good and hard for a short while. I just want him to leave having had my dick as far inside him in as many ways as possible. He shows me the slightly busted lip he got from some of the rough face-fucking. It's not bleeding, but definitely swollen. He tells me the next day that it was a little more intense than he's really up for, and that his lip and tongue were both bruised and sore. I feel like I've done my duty and given him a very thorough submissive experience - consensual, with lots of checking-in, breaks, and extra care - but at the same time very aggressive and rough, with plenty of hot guys and big dicks. Finally, he takes off. 

As usual - I shower, get some water, shake my head and reset... and continue on. I'm going to make multiple entries out of this particular night - because there's a LOT. And one of them has a bunch more video, and I don't want it to get buried under all the text. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Czech'ing in