Sex Carnival

 So... it was a LOT, this most recent bathhouse trip. It will be, partly condensed, just for brevity... and partly because there was just so freaking much that I'm not sure how much description of me just fucking the shit out of this one particular hot guy, is necessary. But, holy FUCK, this one hot guy. We connected so intensely, and I fucked him at both ends with other guys all over the fucking tubs. We did it backwards and forwards and sideways. I kept asking if I could get video, just because holy HELL he's fine, but he wanted to get his own camera and have control of the footage, and OK, I'm fine with that... he's lean, wiry like a baseball player, wearing a ballcap, muscular ginger, maybe early forties? Maybe late thirties? Sweet furry cunt. Strong and tight when he wants to be. Freckles on his pale ass, which he lets me mark up. He's kind of lanky, easy going, and he sucks my dick and then takes it in the ass, and back and forth. And then the hot guy whose Uncle Bubba I was, a few months ago.... shows up and somehow we're all three together. I am starting to make a bit of video, but then there's some disagreement between the other two - and that kind of crumbles. I wish they had said no, instead of "Here, use my camera," if they didn't want to make a video... but still, the fuckery was hot. 

The videos I did get, with a guy named Tristan, are after all that, and after some other adventures. But I want to post some of those and get them out in the long form. 


A boy I played with a  couple of weeks ago came by, and consented to hold a camera for me for a bit... 








The reason I'm laughing at myself as this video starts... I realize that I have just given a tour of his mouth and throat, literally gagging him with a spoon... pointing out the palatine tonsils, the uvula, the joint between the hard and soft palates, the place where my dick goes.... having accidentally bumped the camera and turned it off. Yes, I've ordered a gimbal. That's why you hear me telling him I'm not going to make him go through all that again. 

Then... because Tristan is good, giving, and game, and has the skillset... we start to do some stunt-throat-fucking. Like, display stuff. The thing is... this shit FEELS awesome. And I'm not just getting a power rush watching his submission in his eyes... I'm getting off on watching his nervous system struggling to LIVE with his submission to my COCK. That's a struggle. He's BEAUTIFUL at it. 






And then... it's one of those where... am I done? I have enjoyed some orgasmic moments, I could still cum if I wanted to, I am pretty tired.... hm.  I still want... something. And I just walk through a little bit, and there is this hot Latino guy named Efrain, and we talk about how he is cute and how he likes getting his dick sucked, and about how I'd like to suck his dick, and then he comes back to my room and we do that. There's this thing... you see some of the real cum-lover deep-throat guys do, and I've just really figured out what's going on (as per usual - I'm late, but I'm getting there) and it's fucking AWESOME. You hold the cock deep in your esophagus, and you milk it with your swallowing tongue, AS it ejaculates. You feel the discrete boluses of semen as his PC muscles spasm and his prostate contracts, propelling his seed down into your throat... but the thing is, with the mouth blocked like that, you FUCKING CAN'T SWALLOW. Nothing can actually GO anywhere, unless (like with piss play) there's enough liquid pressure to force it. So... the cum is just there, in your esophagus. Sure, you'll swallow it, as soon as you have your mandible back, thankyouverymuch... but the thing is... if you HOLD that cock, and milk it like a baby sucking, after you've felt those squirts of semen, spurt after spurt, dispensed into your esophagus.... wait. HOLD it. You won't be able to breathe... keep swallowing. When you hit the wall, you'll gag. And... that semen, mixed with a massive bolus of the most amazing throat slime (because your body thinks you're choking to death, so we brought lube) will flood your throat, and the back of your mouth. Suck it off his cock. Roll it in your mouth; wipe it across his chest and belly and drool it on his balls. Your throat is fucking VELVET at this point. It's better than gargling coconut oil. And your drool will look like meringue for a minute. 

You can see it in my face, that I can taste it. ALL across the back of my mouth. I'm literally spitting a mixture of saliva and semen at this point. I could feel it in my sinuses. 



You can hear me, off-screen, getting consent to write about the encounter. I kinda like leaving those in, when they fall nicely in like that. I think it's important. There are guys who have said no, and I do my best to honor that. 

And now it's 








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Czech'ing in