They knew when they built those stalls...


 We had a fun night at the theater - a remarkably well done production of Sweeney Todd - and I wasn't quite done. While my husband went home, I stopped by the Eagle. I have some fun just hanging out - I pass a delightful long conversation with a friend of mine about how I use mushrooms for my mental health therapy (please email me if you want the link to that blog) and I make out with a couple of hot guys, and one guy I play with breath-passing, and stroking his energy meridians, and then the big pierced dick that flopped out of his shorts... I have no sense whatsoever that this has anything to do with actual magical power that surges through the body, but until I can find a complete rational explanation of HOW it works, I'm just going to continue to use the metaphor of "moving sexual energy" and enjoy the fact THAT it works... and that was a lot of fun. 

Then, this handsome muscly boy comes up to me, and just kind of... stops. Like he's giving me his full attention, as if he doesn't have a choice - it's like his body stops magnetically as he walks past. He doesn't reach out and grab me or anything, but his face swivels, then his shoulders, hips, and feet turn to to face me. It's kind of intense. It's clear that he's going absolutely nowhere. I reach out and touch his chest. He works out, obviously - I wonder, what routine he does, or if he's focused on some particular sport - he has a very particular build, extremely thick shoulders, massive pecs, big arms. "Shotputter" comes to mind, or something like that. He's very keen on me. He tells me he's wanted to get with me for a while, and I'm guessing I should recognize him from Scruff or Grindr. but the metaphorical bell isn't ringing. Hopefully I'll figure it out, or he'll get in touch (Hey, dude! If you see this... get in touch. 😊) We make out for a while - we take turns chewing on each other's tits and licking out each other's armpits, chewing on the other's jawbone and shoulder and beard. He kneels, and uses his teeth to pull the fabric taut around my hard cock in my jeans. He's clearly about to whip it right out, and I know that's not exactly winked at, where I'm standing (right at the front of the balcony, in plain view of the main area of the bar) and I tell him, "Hey - I'd rather not get thrown out of here," and I tap him on the shoulder, and turn and walk toward the bathrooms, but he turns the other direction, and I don't realize he's not behind me, until I've taken a few steps. I realize he hasn't stayed with me, and I hunt him down... after some back and forth, he thought I was telling him I was done with him - when I was hoping he'd join me in a bathroom stall and suck my dick properly. And he said, "Hey, I'm down." 

So we stand in line, and end up in the bathroom, waiting for a stall, and there are two other guys; We kind of visit, and I love being in a world where we can have that friendly, casual camaraderie - we all know he's gonna be sucking my dick (well, I know, and he knows, and they can probably guess by the way we're standing) and it's just OK and not stressed or anxious. Finally a door opens and we get a stall. He sits on the toilet. I unzip and pull my dick out, but leave my jeans up - I like this for casual quickies, because you don't have to rearrange much. After some work, I realize that I'm not going to get the angle I want with him, with him on the toilet - because he's too high. I switch places and make him kneel, and then I can fuck into his throat better. 


Then, after we get called out and told to stop sucking dick in the stall, we go out and I wanted to put a little spank on him. He agreed, and I put him against the lockers and smacked a couple of times with the hand, but then I got someone to hold my phone and got a few licks with the belt. 


He told me three was enough.

So, Joey, you made my night - thank you. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

He earned being called a pig.