Listen for the clank.

There's this hot engineer guy I have chatted with on Scruff. Our windows of availability didn't align when he was in town, but we had a really hot conversation, and we've got a lot of similarities...  I'll probably end up fucking him at some point if he comes back this way. I may or may not put frozen grapes up his ass first; it sounds like an interesting possibility. I wonder if they'll get pushed around the curve. If my dick has any say in the matter, that'd be a yes. I wonder if it will hurt him. I will try to make sure it does, but in a manageable way. Maybe small grapes.  

I was sharing the videos of me throat- and butt-fucking the ginger boy in the sling at the baths, and I said something about how the guys in one of those Only Fans videos were fucking in a sling, but never ONCE do you hear the chains. They were silent, or at least not making enough noise to hear over the music. And I mentioned, "Pro tip: if you really want to deliver a superior sling fuck, don't hold the leather, don't hold the bottom; hold the CHAIN."




And because he's a mechanical engineer, he immediately started talking about the pendulum swing and damping effect, and we're going to have to figure out how to get somebody to video me fucking a guy in a sling, and he'll work out the math to explain how different it is in those three conditions, because the chains work differently and force the bottom down HARD on your dick, and they clank. With a very distinctive sound. It's one of those things where, once you know what you're listening to, you hear it and you nod and you think, "Ah, this top... he knows how to fuck with a sling. He's holding the chains." And you know that bottom is getting WRECKED. His prostate is being pounded into a quivering paste; his hole is stretched to the maximum, and being smashed against the top's pubis with every stroke. If the top is lucky enough to get second hole privileges (see also: Big Dick Privilege / Big Dick Problems) then his uppercunt is being banged open wide, and this is either a deep stabbing sensation which he endures for the glory of serving a hot Dom with a big dick, or it's a pleasure that nobody else can give him and he yowls like a cat in heat with each stroke. Depends on the guy. Sometimes it starts out stabby, and shifts to catty. 




It's like learning how chefs hold their knives, and once you know, you can watch an actor in a movie cut up something, and you'll know if they either have taken cooking classes, or had someone coach them enough to hold the fucking knife correctly, because it's one way if they have chef training, and it's almost always one other way if not, and sometimes a few other bad ways. I have the same issue with knitting (Y'all know I knit, right? I knit. And weave. I also hold my knives with a reasonable pinch grip, although my batonnet cut is sloppy and unprofessional. I contain fucking multitudes, get used to it.) The people who teach actresses to pretend to knit, mostly are not good at it. You can always tell the actresses who actually know what the fuck they're doing, because of the way their hands move. Or even the way their hands sit still; they hold the yarn with a proper grip. Their hands know yarn. 

And I think, "This. This is why that camera guy said I'm fun to shoot. This is why guys gather around and watch me fuck. It's fucking CRAFTSMANSHIP again, people. It's watching guys who know what the fuck they're doing, because there's not much in the way of good instructional material on this, and you pick up a little bit here and a tidbit of technique there, and you pass it hand to hand or cock to throat with other guys... and if you're me, you fucking SAY IT OUT LOUD, and write it in a blog, and take one man's cock and help him shove it into another man's skillful and obedient throat (See also: A Ministry of Education), because you want him to experience the joy of deepthroat, and you know David can take it because you've given it to him like a fucking street whore and he comes back smiling, and you know George would never push that hard on his own, because he's just too nice. And nice isn't always what David wants. Or, perhaps, a deeper, rougher kind of nice. 




George is a beautiful man. He's a sweet guy, and he's a considerate, affectionate top. He knows how to fuck; he delivers good dick. David likes him a lot. But David looks at me with his eyes half lidded and his mouth crammed with cock and his ass beaten red, and he's on fire.

George fucks David in the ass, gently. I fuck David in the head. Ungently. I get under his skin. 

Although, when I was fucking David in the throat and then helped George discover the joys of the deepthroat knob massage... he didn't realize that David hadn't been fucked AT ALL in the ass that evening, and David was a good boy and had come directly to me (as he should) and had knelt and given me service with his mouth and throat... so George went in a little fast and a little dry. But I soon sorted that out by gagging David hard with my fingers and making him produce some of the good lube, another little tidbit that I made sure to explain to George and everyone standing around, because KNOWLEDGE IS POWER, people. 


Side note - the leather sling left deep bruises across both my thighs. Totally worth it. 



And it's fun to see who knows EXACTLY what I'm doing, and who has no idea why I'm just randomly making this poor boy gag with my fingers... yeah, I'm a mean nasty Dom top and I WANTED TO, and that's hot and all... but it's doing two things. It's making the beautiful slick stuff, and it's making his cunt spasm hard around George's cock. Which we demonstrate for George a few times, I'm pressing the back of David's tongue, and he's retching like a good boy with nothing but clear strings of mucus coming up. George is not quite as hooked on this as I am, but I can tell by watching his face, that some of it is sinking in. He's feeling the call of the more-wild-than-mild. Then, we discuss the second hole, and how you can hurt it for fun. 

And I don't want George to turn into an asshole. That's not the point of this. The point is to see that it's NOT being an asshole... it's using a skill that David has learned through diligent practice, a thing that he does beautifully, and it feels FUCKING AMAZING, and it lets David feel like he's really being USED, like the maximum amount of pleasure is being extracted from his slim little body, and that's his service, his submission, his gift. That's the difference between "This guy came over and we fucked," and "This amazing hot Dom came over and absolutely wrecked me; I'm still not walking right, but HOLY FUCK it was hot." It elevates the whole experience, because David's giving his all. He's in flow, he's at his best - he's at the top of his bottom game. And it makes him fly. He's pumped full of adrenaline and endorphins, and they're better than the poppers. He quite noticeably trembles to the touch; it's not a bad thing at all, he feels on fire all over, and not just in the places I've hit him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Czech'ing in